- Energy efficiency, energy efficient protocols
- Location techniques, routing, medium access control
- Coverage, connectivity, longevity, scheduling, synchronisation
- Network resource management, network protocols, lightweight protocols
- Fault tolerance/diagnostics
- Data storage, query processing, system architectures, operating systems
- In-network processing and aggregation
- Learning of models from data
- Performance analysis
- Sensor tasking and control
- Security, privacy, data integrity
- Modelling of systems/physical environments, simulation tools/environments
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJSNet are to establish an effective channel of communication between industry, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with related problems in sensor networks. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of sensor networks.Readership
IJSNet provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers, developers, working in the field of sensor networks to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJSNet publishes original papers, short papers, and review papers. Special Issues devoted to important topics in sensor networks will also be published.
More on permissions
IJSNet is indexed in:
IJSNet is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Xiao, University of Alabama, USA
- Hossain, Ekram, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Tseng, Yu-Chee, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Abawajy, Jemal, Deakin University, Australia
- Cai, Zhipeng, Georgia State University, USA
- Chen, Hsiao-Hwa, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Chen, Hui, Virginia State University, USA
- Cheng, Maggie, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Cheng, Wei, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Cheng, Xiuzhen (Susan), The George Washington University, USA
- Douligeris, Christos, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Duan, Qiang, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Du, Ding-zhu, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Elmallah, Ehab S., University of Alberta, Canada
- Fei, Zongming, University of Kentucky, USA
- Guizani, Mohsen, Qatar University, Qatar
- Guizani, Sghaier, Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Leung, Kin K., Imperial College, UK
- Leung, Victor C. M., The University of British Columbia, Canada
- Li, Wei, Texas Southern University, USA
- Lin, Jason Yi-Bing, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Lloret Mauri, Jaime, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
- Lou, Wei, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Malekian, Reza, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Misic, Jelena, Ryerson University, Canada
- Nijim, Mais W., Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA
- Pathan, Al-Sakib Khan, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia
- Shen, Xuemin, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Shi, Weisong, Wayne State University, USA
- Shu, Lei, Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, China
- Sun, Bo, Lamar University, USA
- Wahid, Khan A., University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Wang, Shengling, Beijing Normal University, China
- Wu, Jie, Temple University, USA
- Xue, Guoliang, Arizona State University, USA
- Yang, Jie, Florida State University, USA
- Yuan, Xiaojing, University of Houston, USA
- Yu, Jiguo, Qufu Normal University, China
- Zhang, Jingyuan (Alex), University of Alabama, USA
- Zhu, Yifeng, University of Maine, USA
- Znati, Taieb, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Zonta, Daniele, University of Trento, Italy
- Zorzi, Michele, Universita' di Ferrara, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.