- E/web-based/distance learning, online teaching
- Distance learning strategies/techniques/tools
- Pedagogical issues, knowledge management
- Curriculum design/development
- Group work, case studies
- Industrial projects/visits, virtual tours
- Technology, multimedia, simulation games
- Team teaching
- Innovation in learning
- Teaching quantitative techniques/models
- International comparisons
- Role of publishers/text book authors
- Learning through research
- Continuing education/lifetime learning
- Government/industry/consultant participation
More on this journal...
The main objectives of IJIOME are to promote research and practice of innovation and lifetime learning in information systems and operations management. IJIOME aims to help professionals working in the field of information systems and operations management, academic educators, industry consultants, and practitioners to contribute, to disseminate and to learn from each otherís work. The global dimension is emphasised to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the accelerating technological changes and changes in global economy. IJIOME aims to act as a forum for exchanging innovative ideas and sharing practical experiences in teaching and learning of information systems and operations management.Readership
IJIOME is a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners, working in the field of education and training of information systems and operations management, to discuss of important ideas, concepts and disseminate information and to learn from each otherís work.Contents
IJIOME publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in education of information systems and operations management will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJIOME is indexed in:
IJIOME is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Steenhuis, Harm-Jan, Hawaii Pacific University, USA
- Miller, Marc D., Georgia Regents University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Adam, Frederic, University College Cork, Ireland
- Ahn, Joong-Ho, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Ben-Arieh, David, Kansas State University, USA
- Braha, Daniel, University of Massachusetts Ė Dartmouth, USA
- Bukh, Per Nikolaj, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Cao, Qing, University of Houston-Downtown, USA
- Chai, Kah-Hin, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Chen, Shaw K., University of Rhode Island, USA
- Edgeman, Rick L., Aarhus University, Denmark
- Ewing, Bradley T., Texas Tech University, USA
- Ferreira, Fernando Alberto Freitas, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- Jardim-Goncalves, Ricardo, New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Poon, Simpson, Vocational Training Council (VTC), Hong Kong SAR, China
- Rugg, Gordon, Keele University, UK
- Thompson, Mark A., Georgia Regents University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.