| Editor in Chief: Prof. Dr. Nicole Kimmelmann |
ISSN online: 1755-1528
ISSN print: 1755-151X
4 issues per year
IJIIE subscribes to a broad understanding of innovation in education in order to provide an international platform for academics and practitioners from different backgrounds to create knowledge and exchange ideas on this important issue. It is keen to explore diversity in the current and future education landscape worldwide, how innovation and diversity may be an integral part of a coherent and powerful classroom, school or education system strategy, and the tensions involved in pursuing innovation while maintaining quality assurance.
- Strategies, case studies
- Theoretical understanding of innovation
- Associated policies, socio-cultural issues
- Leadership/change management issues
- Training and development issues
- Risk and cost of innovation
- Technologies, techniques and tools
- Performance indicators
- Education quality assurance systems
- Innovative solutions for education challenges
- Emergence of new forms of education
- Diversity in current/future education landscape
- Relationship with other disciplines
- School/university/industry collaboration
More on this journal...
IJIIE aims to promote understanding and dialogue across country borders and cultures on the issues of innovation in education by serving as a platform where new theories, research findings and case studies can be published and shared internationally.Readership
IJIIE is a vehicle which provides the latest findings and developments to policy makers, school leaders and teachers, education consultants, academics and researchers involved in the field of education innovation. IJIIE is a forum through which different stakeholders in education worldwide can disseminate theories, strategies and practices involved in innovation in education, thus learning from one other’s expertise and experience.Contents
IJIIE publishes original papers in theoretical development and empirical research, case studies, discussion papers dealing with the frontiers of innovation in education, conference reports, book reviews, commentaries and news. Special issues devoted to important themes in the area of innovation in education will also be published from time to time. The journal welcomes worldwide contributions from academics, researchers, policy makers, school leaders and education practitioners.
IJIIE is indexed in:
IJIIE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Kimmelmann, Nicole, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Hewitt, Des, University of Derby, UK
- Ng, Pak Tee, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Editorial Board Members
- Beaumont, Chris, Edge Hill University, UK
- Birkenkrahe, Marcus Speh, Berlin School of Economics, Germany
- Laxman, Kumar, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Schmitz, Sigrid, University of Vienna, Austria
- Scholl, Margit, Technical University of Applied Science, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.