- Computer applications in engineering and technology
- Computer control system design
- CAD/CAM, CAE, CIM and robotics
- Computer applications in knowledge-based and expert systems
- Computer applications in information technology and communication
- Computer-integrated material processing (CIMP)
- Computer-aided learning (CAL)
- Computer modelling and simulation
- Synthetic approach for engineering
- Man-machine interface
- Software engineering and management
- Management techniques and methods
- Human computer interaction
- Real-time systems
More on this journal...
The objective of IJCAT is to help professionals working in the field, educators and policy makers to contribute, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. IJCAT also aims at establishing channels of communication between Centres of Excellence for computer applications, computer manufacturers, software developers and users worldwide. IJCAT is the official publication of the International Network of Centres for Computer Applications (INCCA).
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
IJCAT is a refereed, international journal, published quarterly, providing an international forum and an authoritative source of information in the field of Computer Applications and related Information Technology.
More on permissions
IJCAT is indexed in:
IJCAT is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zhu, Quan Min, University of the West of England, UK
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
- Ali, Moonis, Texas State University, USA
- Baragetti, Sergio, Universit degli Studi di Bergamo, Italy
- Bathe, K.J., Massachusetts Institute ofTechnology, USA
- Brady, Michael, University of Oxford, UK
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Das Gupta, Aaron, US Army Ballistic Research Laboratory, USA
- Doumeingts, Guy, University Bordeaux 1, France
- Kobayashi, Toshiro, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Onate, E., Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Poloujadoff, M., Universite De Paris VI et XI, France
- Schrefler, B.A., University of Padua, Italy
- Suh, Nam Pyo, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Republic of Korea
Editorial Board Members
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Baghdadi, Youcef, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Benim, A. C., Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Chen, Jiankang, Ningbo University, China
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Czekster, Ricardo M., University of Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil
- Deng, Mingcong, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Derbel, Nabil, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Figueiredo, João M. G., University of vora, Portugal
- Gao, Kai, Hebei University of Science and Technology, China
- Herzallah, Randa, Aston University, UK
- Huang, Wei, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Khalgui, Mohamed, Martin Luther University, Germany
- Li, Long-yuan, University of Plymouth, UK
- Mishra, Alok, Atilim University, Turkey
- Nee, Andrew Yeh-Ching, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Pawelczyk, Marek, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Rhif, Ahmed, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Shark, Lik-Kwan, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Wang, Jihong, University of Warwick, UK
- Wang, Ruili, Massey University, New Zealand
- Yang, Hongji, Bath Spa University, UK
- Yue, Yong, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Zhang, Baihai, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.