- Managing the rapid changes in information technology
- Emerging advances in IT and new applications
- Implications of digital convergence and growth of IT
- Managing national information infrastructure
- Managing networks, including corporate networks
- Intelligent organisations, IT and new forms of organisations
- IT and network organisations, electronic governance, jurisdiction in cyberspace
- Organisational barriers to implementing IT, diffusion and future of IT
- Enterprise resource models, knowledge management/repositories
- Customer relationship management and IT
- Knowledge economy, IT clusters, intellectual property rights in IT
- Intelligent agents, distributed software development, advances in encryption
- Knowing machines
- IT and gene mapping revolution, bioinformatics, social informatics
- Management/geographic information, geographic information systems
More on this journal...
The IJITM aims to provide a forum for professionals and academics in the field to exchange ideas and disseminate knowledge across the full range of issues within the field of information technology. Readership
Professionals, policy-makers, government officers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT.Contents
The IJITM publishes: original papers; review papers; technical reports; case studies; conference reports; book reviews and notes; and commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJITM are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
IJITM is indexed in:
IJITM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Assimakopoulos, Dimitris G., EMLYON Business School, France
- Liu, Shifeng, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Schoder, Detlef, University of Cologne, Germany
- Zhang, Zhenji, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Afsarmanesh, Hamideh, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Boucher, Xavier, Institut Fayol, France
- Camarinha-Matos, Luis M., New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Corpakis, Dimitri, European Commission, Belgium
- Currie, Wendy L., Audencia Business School, France
- Dossani, Rafiq, RAND Corporation, USA
- Gottschalk, Petter, Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- Hilty, Lorenz M., Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research (EMPA), Switzerland
- Laurini, Robert, INSA de Lyon, France
- Liang, Dan, UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion, Austria
- Li, Feng, CASS Business School, UK
- Macdonald, Stuart, University of Leicester, UK
- Mansell, Robin, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Masser, Ian, UK
- McLoughlin, Ian, Monash University, Australia
- Nilekani, Nandan M., Infosys Technologies Ltd, India
- Prastacos, Gregory, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Salazar, Angel, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Saxenian, AnnaLee, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Sillince, John, Newcastle University, UK
- Taylor, W. Andrew, University of Bradford, UK
- Teubal, Morris, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Von Solms, S.H., RAU-Standard Bank Academy for Information Technology, South Africa
- Wong, Poh Kam, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Yen, David C., State University of New York, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.