| Editor in Chief: Dr. Farhad Memarzadeh |
ISSN online: 1741-2234
ISSN print: 1741-2242
4 issues per year
WRSTSD addresses issues that will be central to world sustainable development through efficient and effective technology transfer, the challenges these pose for developing countries, and the global framework for dealing with science/technology. Its general theme is integrated approaches to the problems of technology transfer within an urban/rural development context. How will we feed an ever-increasing world population, and also manage our land and food, fibre and energy production with increasing demands for conservation and alternative use of natural resources?
- International technology transfer
- Technology management, technical change
- Innovation, diffusion, R&D, project management
- Economics of technology/innovation
- Technology impact on productivity
- Best practice in promotion of technologies
- Productivity gap analysis
- Technology and foreign direct investment
- Information systems/technology and e-commerce
- Industry and sustainable development, sustainable environment
- Technology adoption constraints in developing countries
- UN millennium development goals
- Impact of finance on technology adoption
- Sustainable economic development policies
- Chronic problems (AIDS, malaria, etc)
More on this journal...
The objective of WRSTSD is to improve and enhance the literature on these issues in the developing world and the rest of the world. It will therefore benefit a wide range of institutions, including universities, research centres, governmental departments etc in developing and developed countries.Readership
WRSTSD provides thousands of professionals, researchers and policymakers with the best available scientific evidence when contributing to better technological and economical development for all within the populations they serve. It therefore helps in reducing the gap and access to information between rich and poor countries.Contents
WRSTSD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Science, Technology and Sustainable Development will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
WRSTSD is indexed in:
WRSTSD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Memarzadeh, Farhad, National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA
- Cerulli, Giovanni, CNR-IRCrES, Institute for Research on Sustainable Economic Growth, Italy
- Dulany, Patrick, National Institutes of Health, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
- Ananthaswamy, V., The Madura College (Autonomous), India
- Blersch, David, University at Buffalo, USA
- Borumand Saeid, Arsham, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran
- DiBerardinis, Louis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Farber, David J., Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Grin, John, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Grunwald, Armin, Research Center Karlsruhe GmbH, Germany
- Guglielmetti Mugion, Roberta, Universit Studi Roma Tre, Italy
- Isaacs, Andrew M., University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Kamel, Sherif, The American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Klusacek, Karel, Academy of Sciences CR, Czech Republic
- Meyer, Patrick E., Meyer Energy Research Consulting, USA
- Pietrobelli, Carlo, Inter-American Development Bank, USA
- Potì, Bianca Maria, CNR - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy
- Renn, Ortwin, Universitt Stuttgart, Germany
- Rhoades, Dawna L., Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
- Riskowski, Gary, Texas A&M University, USA
- Solomon, Barry, Michigan Technological University, USA
- Wei, Yi-Ming, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China
- Zhang, Xiaoning, South China University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.