- International technology transfer
- Technology management, technical change
- Innovation, diffusion, R&D, project management
- Economics of technology/innovation
- Technology impact on productivity
- Best practice in promotion of technologies
- Productivity gap analysis
- Technology and foreign direct investment
- Information systems/technology and e-commerce
- Industry and sustainable development, sustainable environment
- Technology adoption constraints in developing countries
- UN millennium development goals
- Impact of finance on technology adoption
- Sustainable economic development policies
- Chronic problems (AIDS, malaria, etc)
More on this journal...
The objective of WRSTSD is to improve and enhance the literature on these issues in the developing world and the rest of the world. It will therefore benefit a wide range of institutions, including universities, research centres, governmental departments etc in developing and developed countries.Readership
WRSTSD provides thousands of professionals, researchers and policymakers with the best available scientific evidence when contributing to better technological and economical development for all within the populations they serve. It therefore helps in reducing the gap and access to information between rich and poor countries.Contents
WRSTSD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Science, Technology and Sustainable Development will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 10
WRSTSD is indexed in:
WRSTSD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Memarzadeh, Farhad, National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA
- Cerulli, Giovanni, CERIS-CNR, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth, Italy
- Dulany, Patrick, National Institutes of Health, USA
- Adeli, Hojjat, Ohio State University, USA
- Barré, Remi, Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers CNAM, France
- Blersch, David, University at Buffalo, USA
- DiBerardinis, Louis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Farber, David J., Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Grin, John, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Grunwald, Armin, Research Center Karlsruhe GmbH, Germany
- Guglielmetti Mugion, Roberta, Università Studi Roma Tre, Italy
- Isaacs, Andrew M., University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Kamel, Sherif, The American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Klusacek, Karel, Academy of Sciences CR, Czech Republic
- Meyer, Patrick E., Meyer Energy Research Consulting, USA
- Pietrobelli, Carlo, Inter-American Development Bank, USA
- Potì, Bianca Maria, CNR - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy
- Renn, Ortwin, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Rhoades, Dawna L., Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
- Riskowski, Gary, Texas A&M University, USA
- Saeid, Arsham Borumand, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran
- Solomon, Barry, Michigan Technological University, USA
- Wei, Yi-Ming, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China
- Zhang, Xiaoning, South China University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.