- Review and assessment of policies
- Strategy for policy making
- Environment and sustainable development
- Ecology and sustainability
- Social aspects of sustainability
- Economic dimensions of sustainability
- Political dimensions of sustainability
- Economic, social and natural resources issues
- Control, regulations and policy
- Future visions and scenarios
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJSD are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academics and research institutions, and professionals working in the field, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
IJSD publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJSD is indexed in:
IJSD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Faucheux, Sylvie, Universite de Versailles - St Quentin en Yvelines, France
- Gheorghe, Adrian V., Old Dominion University, USA
- Guimarães Pereira, Ângela, European Commission - Joint Research Centre, Italy
- Merino Saum, Albert, UVSQ - Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France
- Abdessalem, Tahar, Ecole Polytechnique de Tunisie, Tunisia
- Bürgenmeier, Beat, Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Baranzini, Andrea, University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Switzerland
- Bell, David, York University, Canada
- Diaw, Amadou Tahirou, Université Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegal
- Erten-Unal, Mujde, Old Dominion University, USA
- Funtowicz, Silvio, European Commission, Italy
- Gallopin, Gilberto, Argentina
- Garrod, Brian, Aberystwyth University, UK
- Goldemberg, Jose, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Gupta, Anil K., Indian Institute of Management Vastrapur, India
- Gupta, Joyeeta, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Hinterberger, Friedrich, Sustainable Europe Research Institute (SERI), Austria
- Howarth, Richard B., Dartmouth College, USA
- Jiggins, Janice, Netherlands
- Jollands, Nigel, International Energy Agency, France
- Köhn, Jörg, Germany
- Kane, Alioune, Université Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegal
- Martinez Alier, Joan, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- May, Peter H., Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Muradian, Roldan, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Papayannis, Thymio, Med-INA (Mediterranean Institute for Nature and Anthropos), Greece
- Patterson, Murray, Landcare Research NZ Ltd, New Zealand
- Peet, John, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Pernice, lngolf, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Presas, Teresa, Tetra Pak Europe & Africa, Belgium
- Réveret, Jean-Pierre, Greige – UQUAM, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Radermacher, Walter J., Federal Statistical Office, Germany
- Renn, Ortwin, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Requier-Desjardins, Denis, LEREPS – Université de Toulouse, France
- Ricoveri, Giovanna, piazza San Francesco d'Assisi n.91, Italy
- Sachs, Ignacy, Ecole des Hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS), France
- Schembri, Patrick, University of Versailles, France
- Scoullos, Michael, University of Athens, Greece
- Segura-Bonilla, Olman, Centro Intl. Politica Economica (CINPE), Costa Rica
- Senhaji, Faouzi, Institut Agronomique et Vétérinaire Hassan II, Morocco
- Spangenberg, Joachim H., Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ, Germany
- Svedin, Uno, FORMAS, Sweden
- Theys, Jacques, Ministère du Logement et du Tourisme, France
- Toman, Michael A., RAND Corporation, USA
- Vidal-Madjar, Daniel, Université de Versailles Saint Quentin, France
- Weber, Jacques, Institut Français de la Biodiversité, France
- Wedderburn, Liz, AgResearch Limited, New Zealand
- Yamaji, Kenji, University of Tokyo, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.