- Business studies, ethics
- Education issues, entrepreneurship, electronic markets
- Services, strategic alliances
- Behavioural and health economics
- Government regulation, taxation, law issues
- Financial markets, investment theories, banking
- International economics, FDI
- Economic development, system dynamics
- Environmental studies, urban issues, emerging markets
- Empirical studies, quantitative/experimental methods
More on this journal...
The objective of IJEBR is to serve as a generator of ideas that apply to business and economics concerns in today's increasingly interdependent world. The outlet aims to inform, and motivate for action, scholars, and private and public practitioners. Additionally, IJEBR aims to serve as a means of enlightenment and a tool in the hands of economics and business educators all over the world as well as educated lay persons.Readership
Academics, researchers, graduate students, practitioners and policy makers as well as educated lay persons.Contents
IJEBR publishes original theoretical, empirical and experimental papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews; occasionally, it publishes special issues on current fashionable themes in economics and/or business.
IJEBR is indexed in:
IJEBR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
- Belak, Vinko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Berg, Nathan, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Carter, Steve, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- Josifidis, Kosta, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Matsumoto, Yasumi, Waseda University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Allen, David E., Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Asadoorian III, Malcolm O., Lynn University, USA
- Barac, Zeljana Aljinovic, University of Split, Croatia
- Bergami, Roberto, Victoria University, Australia
- Borrmann, Jörg, University of Vienna, Austria
- Bradley, Lisa, University of Ulster, Austria
- Daskou, Sofia, Hellenic American Univeristy, Greece
- Efstathiades, Andreas, European University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Eibel-Spanyi, Katalin, Eastern Connecticut State University, USA
- Elkin, Graham, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Gentzoglanis, Anastassios, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Gospodarek, Tadeusz, Walbrzych School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Poland
- Gutierrez, Pedro J., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Halicioglu, Ferda, Yeditepe University, Turkey
- Hart, Neil, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Kolakovic, Marko, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Kónya, László, La Trobe University, Australia
- Laouisset, Djamel Eddine, Alhosn University, United Arab Emirates
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, Escola Superior de Gestăo e Tecnologia de Santarém, Portugal
- Michalski, Grzegorz, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Palmero, Carlos R., Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Peroni, Matteo, Lynn University, USA
- Pervan, Maja, University of Split, Croatia
- Piorkowska, Katarzyna, Wrocław University of Economics, Poland
- Potocan, Vojko, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Rao, Smriti, Assumption College, USA
- Selymoglu, Seval, Anadolu University, Turkey
- Shim, Eunsup "Daniel", Sacred Heart University, USA
- Tetik, Nilüfer, Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Thalassinos, E.I., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Warin, Thierry, HEC Montreal, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.