- Building social responsibility into corporate strategy
- Cross-cultural corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- CSR in banking industry and financial institutions
- Socially responsible investment (SRI)
- Green supply chain analysis and social responsibility in global supply chains
- Integrating ethics and social responsibility in marketing strategies
- Clean production and sustainable product design and development
- Strategic human resources management and social responsibility
- Leadership, creativity, and social responsibility
- Economics of CSR
- Reporting and auditing of CSR
- Comparative studies in CSR
- Social responsibility in public service organisations and NGOs
- Strategic CSR for SMEs
- Best practices and business case for corporate social and environmental responsibility
More on this journal...
The objective of IJCSSR is to encourage and motivate original corporate strategy and social responsibility research and its application for competitiveness of manufacturing, service and governmental and nongovernmental organisations. The journal deals with strategy and social responsibility at function-level as well as from the firm perspective.Readership
IJCSSR is a forum to help managers, professionals, practitioners, researchers and policy makers concerned with contemporary developments in the field of corporate strategy and social responsibility to exchange their knowledge and publicise their conclusions. IJCSSR attracts people from a variety of disciplines such as strategic management, marketing, corporate finance, production economics, operations research, inventory management, industrial engineering, materials management, supply chain management, statistics, human resources, economics, etc.Contents
IJCSSR publishes original and innovative papers. Empirical studies, survey papers, technical correspondence, case studies and book reviews are relevant to IJCSSR, provided there is practical managerial relevance. State-of-the-art review papers that examine and evaluate recent developments of corporate strategy and social responsibility will also be considered. Special Issues devoted to important topics in corporate strategy and social responsibility will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJCSSR is indexed in:
IJCSSR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Elsayed, Khaled, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Tamimi, Hussein, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Bouvain, Petra, University of Canberra, Australia
- Brown, Mike, Birmingham City University, UK
- Callan, Scott, Bentley University, USA
- Chen, Injazz J., Cleveland State University, USA
- Fifka, Matthias, University Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany
- Fooks, Gary, University of Bath, UK
- Joseph, Corina, Universiti Teknologi MARA Sarawak, Malaysia
- Kasim, Azilah, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Lee, Seoki, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Luetge, Christoph, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Matute, Jorge, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Nejati, Mehran, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia
- Nkundabanyanga, Stephen Korutaro, Makerere University, Uganda
- Pathan, Shams, University of Queensland, Australia
- Perez, Andrea, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Rahman, Zillur, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Rashid, Afzalur, University of Southern Queensland , Australia
- Semenova, Natalia, Umeň University, Sweden
- Shen, Chung-Hua, Shih Chien University, Taiwan
- Wahba, Hayam, Ain Sham University, Egypt
- Weber, Olaf, University of Waterloo , Canada
- Wu, Meng-Wen, National Taipei University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.