- General business topics, e.g. management, marketing, finance, international business, entrepreneurship, international management
- Resource management
- Sustainability of performance
- Sustainability of competitive advantage
- Crisis management from perspectives of society/government/the organisation
- Ethical/social responsibility considerations
- Role of IT in sustainable development
More on this journal...
IJSSM serves as an interface between business leaders, policy makers, economists, and management scholars. IJSSM seeks contributions with global relevance concerned with organisational and economic sustainability.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
IJSSM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, book reviews, and research notes. Contributions from diverse perspectives are welcome, but each one should blend issues associated with market sustainability (i.e., sustaining superior organisational performance) and environmental sustainability (i.e., consistency with environmental and social concerns). Qualitative and empirical submissions are invited. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJSSM is indexed in:
IJSSM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Spillan, John E., University of North Carolina - Pembroke, USA
- Bahhouth, Victor, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- Crandall, William “Rick”, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- Lester, Donald L., Middle Tennessee State University, USA
- Mensah, Edwin Clifford, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- Tang, Zaiyong, Salem State College, USA
Regional Editor China
- Long, Zhang, China University of Geosciences (Beijing), China
Regional Editor India
- Sangle, Shirish, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India
Regional Editor Middle East
- Khoueiri, Roy, Notre Dame University, Lebanon
Editorial Board Members
- Abou Hamad, Jeniffer, Notre Dame University, Lebanon
- Carraher, Shawn M., Minot State University, USA
- Cerda, Arcadio A., Universidad de Talca, Chile
- Crandall, Richard E., Appalachian State University, USA
- De Bakker, Frank G.A., Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands
- Dongkun, Luo, China University of Petroleum, China
- Fasone, Vincenzo, Kore University of Enna, Italy
- Ghobadian, Abby, Henley Management College, UK
- Hockerts, Kai, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Jun, Deng, China University of Gecosciences (Beijing), China
- McCann, Jack, Lincoln Memorial University, USA
- O’Regan, Nicholas, University of the West of England, UK
- Parnell, John A., University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Ruiz, Carlos, Georgia Gwinnett College, USA
- Shrivastava, Paul, Bucknell University, USA
- Stead, Jean Garner, East Tennessee State University, USA
- Stead, W. Edward, East Tennessee State University, USA
- Xiucheng, Dong, China University of Petroleum, China
- Yalin, Lei, China University of Gecosciences (Beijing), China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.