- Functional fluids
- Fluid mechanics
- Transmission and control
- Artificial intelligence
- Parameter identification
- Vibration control
- Signal processing
- Fault diagnosis
More on this journal...
Hydromechatronics technology is one of the indispensable key technologies in a new round of industrial revolution with information technology and intelligent manufacturing as core areas. However, current academic journals mainly focus on the theory and technology of mechanics, mechatronics or hydraulics independently, without coverage of hydromechatronics. Hence, IJHM provides an effective international academic platform for scholars and technicians engaged in hydromechatronics in all regions. IJHM will report significant new findings in the theory, methods and innovative application of hydromechatronics. It aims to promote scientific research, strengthen academic exchanges, boost technological progress and serve society.
IJHM’s readership includes academic scholars, researchers and professionals in the field of mechanical, electric and hydraulic engineering.
IJHM publishes original academic papers and review papers. Special issues devoted to important topics in hydromechatronics will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJHM is indexed in:
IJHM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Zhou, Xiong, The Association of Fluid Power Control Engineering of the Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics; Chongqing Real Estate College; Chongqing University of Technology, China
- Hayase, Toshiyuki, Tohoku University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Ahn, Kyoung Kwan, University of Ulsan, South Korea
- Ball, Andrew D., University of Huddersfield, UK
- Barata, Jorge, Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal
- Cetkin, Erdal, Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey
- Chamkha, Ali J., Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Saudi Arabia
- Chamoli, Sunil, DIT University, India
- Chen, Goong, Texas A&M University, USA
- Dbouk, Talib, IMT Lille Douai, France
- Djordjevish, Alexandar, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Dong, Yu, Curtin University, Australia
- Duan, Shanzhong, Saint Martin's University, USA
- Galar, Diego, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- Gao, Dianrong, Yanshan University, China
- Ghassemi, Hassan, Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran
- Hossain, Akter, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Huhtala, Kalevi, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Hujeirat, Ahmad A., University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Jiang, Jihai, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Jiao, Zongxia, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Jürgen, Weber, TU Dresden, Germany
- Kang, Yuan, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
- Lim, Teik C., University of Cincinnati, USA
- Liu, Xinhui, Jilin University, China
- Long, Quan, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
- Mauro, Stefano, University of Catania, Italy
- Mechefske, Chris K., Queen's University, Canada
- Miguel, Antonio Ferreira, University of Evora, Portugal
- Mozafari-Shamsi, Mohsen, Yazd University, Iran
- Nemati, Hossain, Islamic Azad University, Iran
- Ocłoń, Paweł, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Palasantzas, George, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Pandey, Krishna Murari, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, India
- Parameshwaran, R., Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
- Rabczuk, Timon, Bauhaus University Weimar, Germany
- Rao, Gorle Jaganmohan, Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Finland Oy, Finland
- Sanada, Kazushi, Yokohama National University, Japan
- Šarler, Bo˛idar, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Scheidl, Rudolf, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Schmitz, Sven, Penn State University, USA
- Shao, Yimin, Chongqing University, China
- Stelson, Kim, University of Minnesota, USA
- Stephen, Christopher, Jiangsu University, China
- Stetsyuk, Viacheslav (Slava), University of Huddersfield, UK
- Tanaka, Yutaka, Hosei University, Japan
- Tan, Jianping, Central South University, China
- Tutkun, Murat, Institute for Energy Technology, Norway
- Vacca, Andrea, Purdue University, USA
- Visser, Frank, Flowserve, Netherlands
- Vuorinen, Ville, Aalto University, Finland
- Yang, Huayong, Zhejiang University, China
- Yoon, Hyun Sik, Pusan National University, South Korea
- Yuan, Ruibo, Kunming University of Science and Technology, China
- Yu, Hongnian, Bournemouth University, UK
- Zhao, Yong, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Zhu, Xincai, Chongqing Real Estate College, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.