- Two-phase flows
- Heat transfer
- Chemical reactions and combustion
- Unsteady flows
- Fluid-solid interaction
- Navier-Stokes solution techniques for incompressible and compressible flows
- Discretisation methods and schemes
- Convergence acceleration procedures
- Grid generation and adaptation techniques
- Mesh-free methods
- Distributed computing
- Other relevant topics
More on this journal...
The ultimate goal of PCFD is to provide a platform for information exchange between model and software developers and users, by balanced international and interdisciplinary contributions from both areas. It aims to disseminate information relating to development and refinement of mathematical and numerical models, software tools and their innovative applications in the area of CFD.
Professionals, academics, researchers and managers, model and software developers and users.Contents
PCFD publishes original papers and short communications, as well as book reviews, announcements and news. Contributions may be submission or invitation, and suggestion for special issues and publications are welcome
PCFD is indexed in:
PCFD is listed in:
- Benim, A. C., Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Chung, T. J., The University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
- Müller, Gerhard, cae concept, Germany
Far East Editor
- Fujima, Shoichi, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Abe, K., Kyushu University, Japan
- Amato, M., Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA), Italy
- Baker, A. J., University of Tennessee, USA
- Bathe, K.J., Massachusetts Institute ofTechnology, USA
- Benhamadouche, S., EDF - R&D, France
- Bercovier, Michel, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Biringen, S., University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
- Biswas, G., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Carey, Chris, ANSYS UK Ltd, UK
- Carregal Ferreira, J., ANSYS Germany GmbH, Germany
- Durbin, P. A., Iowa State University, USA
- Gnesin, V., National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine
- Heinrich, J. C., University of New Mexico, USA
- Janoske, U., University of Wuppertal, Germany
- Jasak, H., University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Jones, I.P., ANSYS Europe Ltd, UK
- Klimetzek, Franz R., Daimler AG, Germany
- Leschziner, M. A., Imperial College London, UK
- Müller, Axel, HTCO GmbH, Germany
- Noll, B., German Aerospace Center (DLR), Germany
- Ozoe, H., Kyushu University, Japan
- Perez-Segarra, C. D., Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
- Peric, M., CD adapco Group, Germany
- Poncet, S., Aix Marseille University, France
- Quarteroni, A., EPFL, Switzerland
- Ramos, J. I., University of Malaga, Spain
- Sagaut, P., Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Saurel, R., Aix Marseille University, France
- Shyy, W., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Stern, F., University of Iowa, USA
- Stopford, P.J., ANSYS UK Ltd, UK
- Suh, S.H., Soongsil University, Republic of Korea
- Syed, K.J., ALSTOM (Switzerland) Ltd., Switzerland
- Tao, W. Q., Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Wang, B. C., University of Manitoba, Canada
- Witt, P., CSIRO, Australia
- Zeitoun, D., Aix Marseille University, France
- Zhao, T. S., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Zingg, David W., University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Have a look at our Author Guidelines and read our detailed information on Preparing articles.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Dr. A. C. Benim (alicemal.benimfh-duesseldorf.de).