- Two-phase flows
- Heat transfer
- Chemical reactions and combustion
- Unsteady flows
- Fluid-solid interaction
- Navier-Stokes solution techniques for incompressible and compressible flows
- Discretisation methods and schemes
- Convergence acceleration procedures
- Grid generation and adaptation techniques
- Mesh-free methods
- Distributed computing
- Other relevant topics
More on this journal...
The ultimate goal of PCFD is to provide a platform for information exchange between model and software developers and users, by balanced international and interdisciplinary contributions from both areas. It aims to disseminate information relating to development and refinement of mathematical and numerical models, software tools and their innovative applications in the area of CFD.
Professionals, academics, researchers and managers, model and software developers and users.Contents
PCFD publishes original papers and short communications, as well as book reviews, announcements and news. Contributions may be submission or invitation, and suggestion for special issues and publications are welcome
More on permissions
PCFD is indexed in:
PCFD is listed in:
- Benim, A. C., Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, K., Kyushu University, Japan
- Amato, M., Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA), Italy
- Baker, A. J., University of Tennessee, USA
- Bathe, K.J., Massachusetts Institute ofTechnology, USA
- Benhamadouche, S., EDF - R&D, France
- Bercovier, Michel, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Biringen, S., University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
- Biswas, G., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Carey, Chris, ANSYS UK Ltd, UK
- Carregal Ferreira, J., ANSYS Germany GmbH, Germany
- Chung, T. J., The University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
- Durbin, P. A., Iowa State University, USA
- Fujima, Shoichi, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Gnesin, V., National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine
- Heinrich, J. C., University of New Mexico, USA
- Janoske, U., University of Wuppertal, Germany
- Jasak, H., University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Jones, I.P., ANSYS Europe Ltd, UK
- Klimetzek, Franz R., Daimler AG, Germany
- Leschziner, M. A., Imperial College London, UK
- Müller, Axel, HTCO GmbH, Germany
- Noll, B., German Aerospace Center (DLR), Germany
- Ozoe, H., Kyushu University, Japan
- Perez-Segarra, C. D., Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
- Peric, M., CD adapco Group, Germany
- Poncet, S., Aix Marseille University, France
- Quarteroni, A., EPFL, Switzerland
- Ramos, J. I., University of Malaga, Spain
- Sagaut, P., Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Saurel, R., Aix Marseille University, France
- Shyy, W., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Stern, F., University of Iowa, USA
- Stopford, P.J., ANSYS UK Ltd, UK
- Suh, S.H., Soongsil University, Republic of Korea
- Syed, K.J., ALSTOM (Switzerland) Ltd., Switzerland
- Tao, W. Q., Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Wang, B. C., University of Manitoba, Canada
- Witt, P., CSIRO, Australia
- Zeitoun, D., Aix Marseille University, France
- Zhao, T. S., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Zingg, David W., University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.