- Logistics enterprise network
- Logistical systems design/development/optimisation
- Performance management, benchmarking
- E-logistics, global logistics
- Logistics information systems, ERP
- Customer relationship management
- Materials handling
- Supply chain management
- Warehouse management
- Transport management
- Supply chain management information
- Inventory/demand management
- Project/distribution management
- Modelling and analysis
More on this journal...
The main objective of the IJLSM is to provide a platform for interaction between researchers and practitioners who are dealing with logistics systems and management. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of logistics systems and management. The global dimension is emphasised, with the objective of overcoming various cultural barriers and in turn of meeting the needs of technological and organisational changes in the global e-markets. The journal intends to provide executives and academics with the state of the art of logistics systems and supply chain management and also to facilitate the exchange of information about logistics systems and supply chain management among logistics researchers and practitioners.Readership
IJLSM acts as a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers, working in the field of logistics systems and management, to disseminate information and latest developments and to learn from each other|s research.Contents
IJLSM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in logistics systems and management will occasionally be published.
IJLSM is indexed in:
IJLSM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Assimakopoulos, Dimitris, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Bagchi, Prabir K., The George Washington University, USA
- Bititci, Umit S., Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Camarinha-Matos, Luis M., New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Christopher, Martin, Cranfield University, UK
- Croom, Simon, University of San Diego, USA
- Fernie, John, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Goyal, Suresh, Concordia University, Canada
- Grubbström, Robert W., Linköping Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Gupta, Jatinder (Jeet) N.D., University of Alabama, Huntsville, USA
- Hellebust, Anders, SINTEF Industrial Management, Norway
- Helo, Petri T., University of Vaasa, Finland
- Iijima, Masaki, Aichi-Gakuin University, Japan
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Lee, W. B., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Lee, Young Hae, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Macdonald, Stuart, Sheffield University, UK
- Min, Hokey, Bowling Green State University, USA
- Motwani, Jaideep, Grand Valley State University, USA
- Olhager, Jan, Linkoping Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Sarkis, Joseph, Clark University, USA
- Singh, Nanua, RGBSI, USA
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Taylor, W. Andrew, University of Bradford, UK
- Tsui, Kwok L., Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Xie, Min, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Yusuf, Yahaya, University of Central Lancashire, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.