- Human resource management
- Strategic management
- Yield and revenue management
- Wellness and spa management
- Event management
- Operation management
- Design and architecture
- Social responsibility, ethical and cultural issues
- Marketing and segmentation
- Consumer behaviour
- Quality management techniques: six sigma, ISO 9000
- Risk and investment strategies
- Sustainability and green issues
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJKMTH can be viewed as twofold: firstly, to challenge and enhance the existing literature; secondly, to provide the platform where new practices are discussed, enabling the development of new techniques for researching as well as managing the hospitality industry. With its international scope and principles of hospitality, it aspires to become a leading journal in the field of the hospitality industry.Readership
The readership of IJKMTH covers both academics and practitioners. IJKMTH will provide a platform for debate and will contribute towards the dissemination of knowledge amongst academics, practitioners, government departments, non-governmental organisations, consultants, researchers and students of the industry.Contents
IJKMTH publishes theoretical papers, empirical papers, case studies and book reviews. Special issues of the journal will also be produced in which selected papers from hospitality and tourism conferences will be published.
More on permissions
IJKMTH is indexed in:
IJKMTH is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Agiomirgianakis, George, Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Ball, Stephen, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Clavijo, Henry, Institut Paul Bocuse, France
- Cooper, Chris, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Dwyer, Larry, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Eeckels, Bruno, Les Roches School of Hotel Management, Switzerland
- Hardy, Pascale, Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration, Switzerland
- Iunius, Ray F., Ecole htelire de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Kamoche, Ken, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Knowles, Tim, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Lashley, Conrad, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- McKercher, Bob, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Morrison, Alison, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Pizam, Abraham, University of Central Florida, USA
- Smith, Ginger, New York University, USA
- Swarbrooke, John, Plymouth University, UK
- Vaughan, David Roger, Bournemouth University, UK
- Vieregge, Michael, University Centre Csar Ritz, Switzerland
- Wickens, Eugenia, Buckinghamshire New University, UK
- Wood, David, theHospitality.biz, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.