- Industrial automation and process control
- System control and data acquisition
- Industrial robots, service robots
- Intelligent robots, autonomous robots, collaborative robots
- Robotics and computer integrated manufacturing
- Cloud machines, cloud robots
- Smart systems, HCI, brain computer interface
- Artificial intelligence, big data and analytics
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of things, industrial IoT
- Machine learning
- Machine vision and image processing
- Human-machine interaction
- Machine emotion and consciousness
- Robotics and automation education
More on this journal...
The objective of IJIMR is to report and encourage discussion on cutting-edge research and practical applications that will support and foster innovation and technology improvements related to this important subject. It aims to become a key international forum for stimulating and sharing global knowledge on all kinds of automated and intelligent systems to advance innovative theories and practices in related areas. The journal will put more emphasis on the applications of robotics, automation and smart systems to boost the technology progress and to bring benefits to academia and industry, as well as our daily life.
IJIMR provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of artificial intelligence, advanced robotics and automation education to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJIMR publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special sections devoted to robotics and automation education will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJIMR is indexed in:
IJIMR is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Gao, Zhen, McMaster University, Canada
- Espinosa, Felipe, University of Alcala, Spain
- Fu, Baochuan, Suzhou University of Science and Technology, China
Editorial Board Members
- Akmeliawati, Rini, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Awad, Mohammed I., University of Leeds, UK
- Bi, Yu, University of Central Florida, USA
- Dasgupta, Ranjan, Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Dinakaran, D., Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, India
- Malosio, Matteo, National Research Council of Italy, Italy
- Palani, I. A., Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India
- Plaza Merino, Pedro, Siemens, Spain
- Ranga, V. Pandu, IIT Bhubaneswar, India
- Reif, Wolfgang, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Rivas Lalaleo, David, Universidad de las Fuerzas Armadas ESPE, Ecuador
- Rosell-Polo, Joan R., University of Lleida, Spain
- Xing, Jinlei, Schneider Electric, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.