- Material requirements planning (MRP), manufacturing resource planning (MRPII)
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Supplier/distribution networks, supply chain dynamics and uncertainty
- Supplier relationship management (SRM), customer relationship management (CRM)
- Business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C)
- E-procurement, e-commerce, e-business, e-organisation
- Business intelligence and knowledge management
- Supply chain management (SCM), demand chain management (DCM)
- Order fulfilment and quick response
- Strategic alliances and partnerships, outsourcing and off-shoring
- Small/medium sized enterprises (SMEs) competitiveness
- Manufacturing, logistics and information technology/systems
- Performance measurement and benchmarking
- Inbound/outbound logistics, third party logistics (3PL), fourth party logistics (4PL)
- Reverse logistics, eco-logistics and de-distribution, green supply chains
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJENM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the management of enterprises and supply chains. It aims to bring together current research, development and application in improving enterprises and supply chain management performances. Study with enterprise-specific, cluster-specific, industry-specific, country-specific, national-focus or international-focus is welcome.Readership
IJENM provides a domain to assist professionals, academics, researchers, policy makers and practitioners, working in the field of enterprise management, operations management, supply chain management, and technology management, to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJENM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in enterprise management, operations management, supply chain management, and technology management, will occasionally be published.
IJENM is indexed in:
IJENM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Ganesh, K., McKinsey and Company, India
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth, USA
- Chung, Walter W.C., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Ketikidis, Panayiotis H., University of Sheffield International Faculty, CITY College, Greece
Editorial Board Members
- Ashayeri, Jalal, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Athayde, Rosemary, Kingston University, UK
- Campbell, N., Business Link South Yorkshire, UK
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Cheng, Kai, Brunel University, UK
- Childe, S., University of Exeter, UK
- Chiu, Ruey Kei, Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Cullen, John, University of Sheffield, UK
- Deisenroth, M., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- Doukidis, Georgios, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Ducq, Yves, University of Bordeaux-1, France
- Glaister, Keith, University of Sheffield, UK
- Ho, Bruce Chien-Ta, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Irani, Zahir, Brunel University, UK
- Lee, W. B., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Lin, Grier, University of South Australia, Australia
- Newman, Stephen T., University of Bath, UK
- O'Brien, Chris, University of Nottingham, UK
- Putnik, Goran, University of Minho, Portugal
- Richter, Micheal, Institute of Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation (IAO), Germany
- Saad, Sameh, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Sharma, Milind Kumar, Jai Narain Vyas University, India
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Tan, K.H., University of Nottingham, UK
- Wang, Lihui, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Yih, Y., Purdue University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.