| Editor: Prof. Yung-Tse Hung |
ISSN online: 1756-8471
ISSN print: 1756-8463
4 issues per year
IJEE is an interdisciplinary and refereed journal, a think tank that fosters environmental protection and innovative solutions to ensure healthy, safe and efficient industrial operations. It promotes feasible system design, development and management, bringing together sustainable technologies, people and sound processes. It provides cross-learning between various scientific, technological, business and economics disciplines such as agriculture, fisheries, transportation, oil and gas, mining, metallurgy, and areas of conflict, taking into account environmental, health and safety, and other issues of public concern.
- Nature and environment
- Human activities and intelligence, artificial intelligence, knowledge-based systems
- Air, water and land pollution
- Toxic and radioactive pollution
- Water supply and resources
- Agriculture and fisheries
- Oil and gas, mining and metallurgy
- Industrial processing
- Resources management and processing
- Areas of conflict
- Environmental technologies, including information technologies
- Health and safety, risk assessment and management
- Marketing and economics
- Engineering innovations, development and technical solutions
More on this journal...
The aim of IJEE is to provide an international forum for academics, industry leaders, and policy makers to investigate and exchange novel ideas and disseminate knowledge and information covering the broad range of natural systems and industrial activities and fields including, but not limited to, environmental science and engineering, resources management and engineering, processing, earth sciences, economics, engineering, information technologies, management, medicine, and the arts. In addition, it aims to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex set and behaviour of natural systems and operations. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the fields of environmental systems protection, natural science, health and safety, production, and processing. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating ecological and technological advances in all industries and the global society and economy. The ultimate objective is to ensure healthy human activities, natural industrial operations, and society progress and evolution.Readership
IJEE provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of environmental engineering dealing with various human activities and industrial operations such as agriculture, fisheries, transportation, oil and gas, mining, metallurgy, processing, and conflicts, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJEE publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Environmental Engineering will occasionally be published.
IJEE is indexed in:
IJEE is listed in:
- Hung, Yung-Tse, Cleveland State University, USA
- Abdel Rahman, Rehab O., Atomic Energy Authority of Egypt, Egypt
- Al-Khatib, Issam A., Birzeit University, Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Aziz, Hamidi Abdul, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Deng, An, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Gupta, Sudhir Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Salman, Hana, Tishreen University, Syrian Arab Republic
- Sato, Chikashi, Idaho State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abu-Reesh, Ibrahim M., Qatar University, Qatar
- Al-Mutairi, Nayef Z., Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Coury, José Renato, Universidade Federal de São Carlos, Brazil
- Elkhatib, Elsayed Ahmed, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Fehr, Manfred, Federal University, Brazil
- Ghazy, S.E., Mansoura University, Egypt
- Imai, Tsuyoshi, Yamaguchi University, Japan
- Kabdasli, Isik, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Khare, Mukesh, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Kuo, Chin Y., Cleveland State University, USA
- Latiff, Hj. Ab. Aziz bin Abdul, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia
- Liu, Clark C. K., University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
- Singh, R. K, Konkan Agriculture University, India
- Swaminathan, T., Indian Institute of Technology – Madras, India
- Tang, Don Tsye-Lang, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, USA
- Tunay, Olcay, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Yeh, Ruth Yu-Li, Ming Hsin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Yuan, Pao-Chiang, Jackson State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.