- Circuit theory and design
- Circuit analysis and simulation
- EDA methodologies, tools, flows and automation techniques
- Robust, power, delay and area conscious digital circuits
- FPGA architecture and applications
- On-chip communication, design, architecture and issues
- Physical design, methodologies, tools and applications
- Interdisciplinary methodologies/technologies in VLSI
- Innovative device technologies, designs, processes and issues
- IP design issues, interoperability, reuse and applications
- Emerging trends in VLSI design automation
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJCAD are to disseminate new knowledge and technology among the academic and research community, professionals and industry practitioners, thus bridging the gap between research theories and actual implementation. The journal represents a current, comprehensive and practical information tool in the area of circuit and architecture design.Readership
IJCAD provides a vehicle to help research scholars, scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of circuit, architecture and design, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's workContents
IJCAD publishes original papers, review papers, case studies and extended conference papers. The journal also invites proposals for Special Issues devoted to important topics in circuit and architecture design.
More on permissions
IJCAD is indexed in:
IJCAD is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Khan, Mohammad Ayoub, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia
- Ruchi, MyResearch Labs , India
- Arya, Leena, ITS Engineering College, India
- Ansari, Abdul Quaiyum, Jamia Millia Islamia, India
- Gupta, Maneesha, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, India
- Ismail, Yehea, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Nandy, S.K., Indian Institute of Science , India
Editorial Board Members
- Ansary, Omid, Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg, USA
- Benmessaoud, Asma, M’Hammed Bouguerra University (Boumerdes) , Algeria
- Bobda, Christophe, University of Arkansas, USA
- Cardoso, João M.P., Universidade do Porto , Portugal
- Chauhan, Hari, Northeastern University , USA
- El-Moursy, Magdy A., Mentor Graphics, Egypt
- Gharbi, Atef, Institut national des sciences appliquées et de technologie (INSAT), Tunisia
- Ghoneima, Maged, American University in Cairo , Egypt
- Hsiung, Pao-Ann, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Ievgen, Korotkyi, National Technical University of Ukraine , Ukraine
- Khan, Arsalan Hameed, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Kumar, Nitin, University of Fukui , Japan
- Pölzlbauer, Florian, Virtual Vehicle, Austria
- Rashid, Muhammad, Umm Al-Qura University , Saudi Arabia
- Stojanovic, Radovan, University of Montenegro, Montenegro
- Tiwari, Satish Chandra, Cadence Design Systems, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.