- Big data
- Big data analytics
- Social media analytics
- Accounting analytics
- Financial analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Management analytics
- Business analytics
- Supply chain analytics
- Operations management analytics
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJBDA are threefold: to provide evidence supporting or challenging the available literature; to provide a forum for researchers in which new theories and applications of analytics can be discussed; and to be one of the best journals in the business and data analytics domain.Readership
IJBDA caters for the needs of academicians, practitioners, researchers and students in the business and data analytics community who contribute to and benefit from multidisciplinary research in data analytics. The journal provides an effective forum for exchanging state-of-the-art knowledge with regard to significant research problems in various domains of analytics.Contents
IJBDA publishes theoretical frameworks, empirical papers, review papers, extended conference papers, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in business and data analytics research will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJBDA is indexed in:
IJBDA is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Sharma, Sujeet K., Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Adivar, Murat, Fayetteville State University, USA
- Alhashmi, Saadat Mehmood, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Kar, Arpan Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Miah, Shah, Victoria University, Australia
- Niu, Xi, University of North Carolina - Charlotte, USA
- Cho, Byung Rae, Clemson University, USA
- Dwivedi, Yogesh Kumar, Swansea University, UK
- Emrouznejad, Ali, Aston University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Abu Elsamen, Amjad, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates
- Badshah, Ihsan, Aukland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Butt, Irfan, Lakehead University, Canada
- Gattoufi, Said, Universite de Tunis, Tunisia
- Hossain, Syed Akhter, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
- Jana, Rabin K., Indian Institute of Management Raipur, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.