- Culture and entrepreneurship
- National culture and organisational culture
- Culture and supply chain management
- Culture and human resource management
- Culture and decision making
- Culture and leadership
- Culture and change
- Culture and strategy
- Influence of culture on ethics and governance
- Culture and innovation
- Culture, economics and development
More on this journal...
The primary objective of MJCCM is to contribute to applying theoretical insights and research methods to solve contemporary cross-cultural problems faced by international organisations and personnel in the MENA region. It also aims at supporting management research in the region, and providing readers with an updated overview of the local managerial practices from the MENA region. Researchers, academics and practitioners are encouraged to share their experience, knowledge and practices with both the local and international audiences, thereby contributing to continuous learning and organisational improvement.Readership
MJCCM is a forum designed to contribute to informing managers, professionals, researchers, academics, students and policy makers about culturally specific business practices, norms and values in the MENA region.Contents
MJCCM publishes empirical research, thorough literature review, conceptual papers, practitioner observations, case studies and book reviews that focus on cross-cultural management in the MENA region. The journal follows an international peer review process and accepts original and thorough papers using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
MJCCM is indexed in:
MJCCM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Hassi, Abderrahman, Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Scherle, Nicolai, Iserlohn University, Germany
- Yeganeh, Hamid, Winona State University, USA
- Balambo, Mohamed Amine, Ibn Tofaîl University, Morocco
- Benjelloun, Hicham, Qatar University, Qatar
- Harcar, Talha, Penn State University, USA
- Barzantny, Cordula, Toulouse Business School, France
- Weir, David, York St. John University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Akaaboune, Adil, Al Hosn University, United Arab Emirates
- Al-Abri, Salem, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Alabdulwahab, Sami, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Aouam, Tarik, Gent University, Belgium
- Dsouli, Ouarda, University of Northampton, UK
- Egel, Eleftheria, International University of Monaco, Monaco
- El Abboubi, Manal, FSJES Agdal Rabat University, Morocco
- El Mansour, Bassou, Indiana State University, USA
- Foucher, Roland, University of Quebec at Outaouais, Canada
- Guo, Xin (Michael), University of the West of Scotland, UK
- Habisch, André, Kath. Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany
- Harizi, Riadh, University of Bisha, Saudi Arabia
- Ismail, Ayman, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Kerkoub, Ibrahim Azzedine, HEC Alger, Algeria
- Limamy, Khalid, Mohamed V University, Morocco
- Mashayekhi, Bita, University of Tehran, Iran
- Naji, Abdelhadi, Trois-Rivieres University, Canada
- Paché, Gilles, Aix-Marseille University, France
- Saad Shidwan, Osman, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Sarker, Debashis, Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee, Bangladesh
- Termos, Ali, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Yahiaoui, Dorra, Kedge Business School, France
- Zamora Torres, América Ivonne, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Empresariales, Mexico
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.