- General resources
- Bio-energy, green power
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Geothermal energy, solar energy
- Water power, hydropower
- Wave, tidal, ocean energy
- Wind energy (off-shore and on-shore)
- [Marine] renewable energy generation, distributed generation
- Renewable energy industry
- Demand response/management
- Economics, energy regulations/policies/pricing
- Market deregulation, retail markets
- Investment coordination, risk analysis, security assessment
- Interconnection into the grid, power quality
- Climate change and global warming, environment
More on this journal...
The objective of IJRET is to provide a means for the publication and interchange of information, on an international basis, on all aspects of renewable energy technology. It aims to highlight contributions describing the development of techniques of the different marine renewable energy sources.Readership
IJRET provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of renewable energy to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJRET publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, panel session reports, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics concerned with renewable energy will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 4
IJRET is indexed in:
IJRET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University, UK
- Bansal, Ramesh C., University of Queensland, Australia
- Bhoi, Prakash, Oklahoma State University, USA
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Chakraborty, Arindam, OSRAM Sylvania Inc. (OSI), USA
- Chen, Yousu, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA
- Dong, Z. Y., University of Queensland, Australia
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Ekwue, Arthur, Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM), UK
- El-Amin, Ibrahim M., King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Freitas, Walmir, DSEE/FEEC/UNICAMP, Brazil
- Hassan, Mohamed G., American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Jagadeesh, A., R.M.K. Engineering College, India
- La Scala, Massimo, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Mañana Canteli, Mario, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Molina, Marcelo Gustavo, University of San Juan, Argentina
- Ngan, Hon-Wing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic, Hong Kong
- Ribeiro, Paulo F., Calvin College, USA
- Sauma, Enzo, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile
- Singh, S. N., Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Taylor, Philip C., University of Durham, UK
- Vaccaro, Alfredo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Zeineldin, Hatem, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Zhang, Peng, University of Connecticut, USA
- Zhang, Yong, Qiming Ventyre Partners, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.