- General resources
- Bio-energy, green power
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Geothermal energy, solar energy
- Water power, hydropower
- Wave, tidal, ocean energy
- Wind energy (off-shore and on-shore)
- [Marine] renewable energy generation, distributed generation
- Renewable energy industry
- Demand response/management
- Economics, energy regulations/policies/pricing
- Market deregulation, retail markets
- Investment coordination, risk analysis, security assessment
- Interconnection into the grid, power quality
- Climate change and global warming, environment
More on this journal...
The objective of IJRET is to provide a means for the publication and interchange of information, on an international basis, on all aspects of renewable energy technology. It aims to highlight contributions describing the development of techniques of the different marine renewable energy sources.Readership
IJRET provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of renewable energy to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJRET publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, panel session reports, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics concerned with renewable energy will occasionally be published.
IJRET is indexed in:
IJRET is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
- Vaccaro, Alfredo, University of Sannio, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel Aleem, Shady H. E., Higher Institute of Engineering, Egypt
- Ahmed, Khaled H., University of Aberdeen, UK
- Al Hinai, Amer, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Awad, Ahmed Samir Ahmed, Siemens Canada Limited, Canada
- Baboli, Payam Teimourzadeh, University of Mazandaran, Iran
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Dessouky, Yasser G., Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), Egypt
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Ekwue, Arthur, Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM), UK
- Feng, Xianyong, ABB U.S. Corporate Research, USA
- Hanif, Moin, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- La Scala, Massimo, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Mañana Canteli, Mario, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Molina, Marcelo Gustavo, University of San Juan, Argentina
- Pisica, Ioana, Brunel University, UK
- Rao, Zhonghao, China University of Mining and Technology, China
- Siano, Pierluigi, University of Salerno, Italy
- Torres Contreras, Santiago, Universidad de Cuenca, Ecuador
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.