- Economic diplomacy
- Development of diplomacy and economy
- Commercial diplomacy
- Export promotion
- Financial diplomacy and IMF, WB, OECD
- Diplomacy and globalisation
- NGOs and diplomacy
- Public diplomacy and business
- MNCs and diplomacy
- Regional entities and diplomacy
- Diplomacy and international trade
- Diplomacy and foreign direct investments
- Models of economic diplomacy
- SMEs and diplomacy support
- Macroeconomic indicators and diplomacy
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJDipE are to develop, promote and coordinate research and practice in diplomacy and its interconnection with economy. It aims to help professionals working in the fields of economic diplomacy, financial diplomacy, commercial diplomacy and multinational economic, and financial institutions and policy makers. The journal aims to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, diplomats, experts, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of economic diplomacy.
IJDipE provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the fields of diplomacy and economic diplomacy, along with export promotion agencies, chambers of commerce, multilateral/plurilateral/regional economic and financial institutions, MNCs and NGOs to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJDipE publishes original papers, review papers, case studies and book reviews.
IJDipE is indexed in:
IJDipE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Justinek, Gorazd, Graduate School of Government and European Studies and International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
Honorary Advisory Board
- Bayne, Nicholas, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Bergeijk, Peter A.G. van, Erasmus University, Netherlands
- Melissen, Jan, University of Antwerp, Belgium and Clingendael Institute, Netherlands
- Rana, Kishan S., India
Editorial Board Members
- kare, Marinko, Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Croatia
- Adler-Nissen, Rebecca, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ahmed, Zafar U., Lebanese American University, Lebanon
- Arvin, Mak B., Trent University, Canada
- Bandov, Goran, University College of International Relations and Diplomacy Dag Hammarskjöld, Croatia
- Bobek, Vito, University of Applied Sciences FH Joanneum, Austria
- Csurgai, Gyula, World Learning SIT Study Abroad, Switzerland
- Grk, Peter, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Slovenia
- Hall, Martin, Lund University, Sweden
- Hocking, Brian, Loughborough University, UK
- Host, Alen, University of Rijeka, Croatia
- Jiang, Yang, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Kostecki, Michel, Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Kračun, Davorin, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Langhorne, Richard, Rutgers University and University of Buckingham, UK
- Lee, Donna, University of Kent, UK
- Marinko, Irena, International Business School, Slovenia
- Mudida, Robert, Strathmore University, Kenya
- Naray, Olivier, Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Nobanee, Haitham, Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Okano-Heijmans, Maaike, Instituut Clingendael, Netherlands
- Pšeničny, Viljem, DOBA, Slovenia
- Panda, Gyana Ranjan, Central University of Rajasthan, India
- Pigman, Geoffrey Allen, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Rahten, Andrej, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Raicevic, Miroslav, Institute of Economic Diplomacy, Serbia
- Royer, Susanne, University of Flensburg, Germany
- Ruël, Huub J.M., Windesheim University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Saner, Raymond, University of Basle, Sciences Po and Diplomacy Dialogue, Switzerland
- Sedej, Tanja, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Singh, Satyendra, Academy of Business and Emerging Markets and University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Stringer, Kevin D., Webster University, Switzerland
- Svetličič, Marjan, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Udovič, Botjan, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Xuefeng, Sun, Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.