- Computer dependability
- High-assurance systems engineering
- Verification and validation
- Model-based software testing
- Formal methods
- Software fault-tolerance/rejuvenation
- Multi-paradigm modelling
- Fault injection, measurement based analysis
- FMECA, risk assessment and hazard analysis
- Control network and SCADA security
- Operating systems/protocols for real-time distributed systems
- Dependable computer architectures/middleware
- Self-checking and reconfigurable hardware
- Business continuity management
- Human-machine interaction and human factors
More on this journal...
The objective of IJCCBS is to provide insights, methods and tools to support the design and analysis of complex critical CBS. It also aims at disseminating new standards, processes and technologies together with development and verification approaches supported by sound case-study applications and success stories. Issues related to methodological and technological transfers from/to other research fields are addressed as well. Due to the interdisciplinary nature of some topics, IJCCBS seeks self-contained and well-focused papers even on subjects which are not strictly related to computer science.Readership
Readers of IJCCBS include professionals (system engineers, system integrators, RAMS consultants), researchers and information infrastructure managers who wish to acquire knowledge, develop skills and share their experience and points of view in the application field of complex CBS, including money-critical and life-critical systems (industrial control, fly/brake-by-wire, on-line transactional and web servers, biomedical apparels, networked devices for telecommunications, environmental monitoring, infrastructure protection, etc.).Contents
IJCCBS publishes original research and survey papers as well as case-studies. Special issues on specific topics and applications will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 4
IJCCBS is indexed in:
IJCCBS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Flammini, Francesco, Ansaldo STS, Italy
- Vittorini, Valeria, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Blanquart, Jean-Paul, Astrium Satellites, France
- Bondavalli, Andrea, University of Florence, Italy
- Butler, Michael J., University of Southampton, UK
- Franceschinis, Giuliana, University of Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Harper, Rick, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA
- Holzmann, Gerard, California Institute of Technology (Caltech) and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA
- Impagliazzo, Leonardo, ANSALDO STS Italy, Italy
- Jurjens, Jan, Fraunhofer Institute for Software and Systems Engineering (ISST) and TU Dortmund, Germany
- Kanoun, Karama, LAAS-CNRS, France
- Karlsson, Johan, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Kelly, Tim, University of York, UK
- Margaria, Tiziana, University of Potsdam, Germany
- Mazzeo, Antonino, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Mazzocca, Nicola, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Mosterman, Pieter J., The MathWorks, Inc., USA
- Nanya, Takashi, Canon, Inc., Japan
- Neves, Nuno Ferreira, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Nordland, Odd, SINTEF ICT, Norway
- Pataricza, András, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Peris, Ricardo Jiménez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- Powell, David, LAAS-CNRS, France
- Prinetto, Paolo, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Putney, Blake, Valador, USA
- Reza, Hassan, University of North Dakota, USA
- Romano, Luigi, University of Naples Parthenope, Italy
- Romanovsky, Alexander, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Saglietti, Francesca, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Spainhower, Lisa, IBM, USA
- Storey, Neil, University of Warwick, UK
- Suri, Neeraj, Technische University Darmstadt, Germany
- Trivedi, Kishor, Duke University, USA
- Vangheluwe, Hans, McGill University, Canada
- Vozella, Angela, CIRA (Italian Aerospace Research Center), Italy
- Zimmermann, Armin, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.