- Value chain strategies, planning, design, development, analysis and applications
- Technological interventions in value chains
- Information and communication technologies
- Performance metrics
- Innovation, product development
- Supply chain management, logistics and distribution channel design
- Agile and lean manufacturing
- Value/relationship management, trust, partnerships, strategic alliances
- Knowledge network management
- Managing human resources, communication
- Managing change
- Global sourcing, e-procurement and e-commerce
- Demand forecasting/planning, order fulfilment, quick response time
- Offering value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large
- Network design and routing
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJVCM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, corporate bodies, practitioners, academic, research institutions and government agencies, and to understand how enterprises harness new opportunities to create value, reinvent value chains and alter industry structures. It also aims to sketch possible research directions in the field of value chain technology and management.
IJVCM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the area of value chains, value creation, supply chains, operations, collaboration, sourcing, relationships, marketing, finance, and IT, to disseminate research knowledge, ideas and to learn from each other|s work.Contents
IJVCM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in value chain management will occasionally be published.
Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJVCM are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJVCM is indexed in:
IJVCM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dermol, Valerij, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
Editorial Board Members
- Basol, Oguz, Kirklareli University, Turkey
- Breznik, Kristijan, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Buheji, Mohammed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Dharmapala, P. Sunil, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Gantar, Gaper, College of Industrial Engineering, Slovenia
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Grobin, Robert, RGP Management Consulting, USA
- Hilletofth, Per, Jönköping University, Sweden
- Jereb, Borut, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Kavcic, Klemen, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Kuwornu, John, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Law, Kris, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Lee, Young Hae, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Macik, Radoslaw, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Madu, Christian N., Pace University, USA
- Moustaghfir, Karim, Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco
- Muhos, Matti, University of Oulu, Finland
- Paliszkiewicz, Joanna Olga, Warsaw University of Life Science, Poland
- Sachakamol, Punnamee, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Simatupang, Togar M., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Singh, Sanjay Kumar, Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Stock, James, University of South Florida, USA
- Türkyilmaz, Ali, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Vrat, Prem, Management Development Institute, India
- Zailani, Suhaiza, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.