- Multinational corporation strategy and governance
- Global business strategy
- New international business models
- International dimensions of local firm strategy
- Multinational corporations based on emerging and developing markets
- Corporate strategies in global environments
- Multinational innovation strategy
- The strategy and organisational structure of multinational corporations
- Global trade and investment environment
- Foreign market entry strategies for multinational corporations
- Corporate social responsibility
- Knowledge management strategy
- Research methods for multinational corporation strategy
- Theories on multinational corporations and foreign direct investment
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJMCS are to discuss any and all aspects of multinational corporation strategies, such as innovation, corporate social responsibility, knowledge management, market entry strategies, foreign business environments and corporate governance, etc. By doing this, this journal will function as an effective conduit helping to communicate crucial strategic knowledge between MNC managers, policy makers, academic institutions, educators and scholars studying international business and strategy in the global context.
IJMCS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the domain of multinational corporation strategy to deliver, influence and develop key knowledge on international business.Contents
This journal publishes original papers, either qualitative or quantitative, which provide managerial and practical implications based on rigorous empirical evidence. In addition, it seeks research papers applying, extending and building theory and/or theoretical concepts that can impact the general discipline of international business. The editor also welcomes literature reviews, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues focusing on important topics in multinational corporation strategy will also be published from time to time.
More on permissions
IJMCS is indexed in:
IJMCS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Park, Byung Il, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea
- Khan, Zaheer, Sheffield University, UK
- Lew, Yong Kyu, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea
Senior Advisory Board
- Ghauri, Pervez N., University of Birmingham, UK
- Glaister, Keith, University of Warwick, UK
- Inkpen, Andrew, Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA
- Santangelo, Grazia, University of Catania, Italy
- Shenkar, Oded, Ohio State University, USA
- Sinkovics, Rudolf R., University of Manchester, UK
- Yamin, Mo, University of Manchester, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Ahammad, Mohammad Faisal, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, University of Kent, UK
- Chung, Chul, University of Reading, UK
- Dolores, Añón Higón, University of Valencia, Spain
- Driffield, Nigel, University of Warwick, UK
- Froese, Fabian, Georg-August University of Gttingen, Germany
- Gaur, Ajai, Rutgers University, USA
- Haakonsson, Stine, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- He, Shaowei, University of Northampton, UK
- Hong, Eunsuk, University of London, UK
- Hong, Sungjin, Yeungnam University, Republic of Korea
- Jean, Ruey-Jer Bryan, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Jimenez, Alfredo, Kedge Business School, France
- Kuivalainen, Olli, Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT), Finland
- Lee, Jeoung Yul, University of Leeds, UK
- Lee, Seung-Hyun, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- McNulty, Yvonne, Singapore Institute of Management University, Singapore
- McPhail, Ruth, Griffith University, Australia
- Mockaitis, Audra I., Monash University, Australia
- Moon, Jon Jungbien, Korea University, Republic of Korea
- Newenham-Kahindi, Aloysius, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Nicholson, Rekha (Rao), Newcastle University London, UK
- Ogasavara, Mario Henrique, Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (ESPM), Brazil
- Oh, Chang Hoon, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Park, Chansoo, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Pattnaik, Chinmay, University of Sydney, Australia
- Perri, Alessandra, Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy
- Rabellotti, Roberta, University of Pavia, Italy
- Scott-Kennel, Joanna, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Song, Jaeyong, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- Tatoglu, Ekrem, Bahcesehir University, Turkey
- Temouri, Yama, University of Wollongong in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.