| Editor in Chief: Prof. Edmund M-K. Lai |
ISSN online: 1740-8873
ISSN print: 1740-8865
4 issues per year
Intelligent systems refer broadly to computer embedded or controlled systems, machines and devices that possess a certain degree of intelligence. IJISTA, a peer-reviewed double-blind refereed journal, publishes original papers featuring innovative and practical technologies related to the design and development of intelligent systems. Its coverage also includes papers on intelligent systems applications in areas such as manufacturing, bioengineering, agriculture, services, home automation and appliances, medical robots and robotic rehabilitations, space exploration, etc.
- Robotics and mechatronics technologies
- Artificial intelligence and knowledge based systems technologies
- Real-time computing and its algorithms
- Embedded systems technologies
- Actuators and sensors
- Mico/nano technologies
- Sensing and multiple sensor fusion
- Machine vision, image processing, pattern recognition and speech recognition and synthesis
- Motion/force sensing and control
- Intelligent product design, configuration and evaluation
- Real time learning and machine behaviours
- Fault detection, fault analysis and diagnostics
- Digital communications and mobile computing
- CAD and object oriented simulations
More on this journal...
IJISTA aims at providing an international framework for researchers working from perspectives of different technical disciplines to discuss technological and scientific problems related to the design, development and applications of intelligent devices, machines and systems.Readership
IJISTA helps academics, researchers, engineers and technologists, working in the broad areas of intelligent systems design and development related technologies including robotics, mechatronics, artificial intelligence, computer engineering, electronics, advanced computing and modelling, as well as their applications in manufacturing, bioengineering, agriculture, horticulture, space and medical fields, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work.Contents
IJISTA publishes peer-reviewed, original papers and state-of-the-art review papers which cover new developments, innovations and future trends in the field, as well as new methodologies, techniques and case studies. Technical notes, briefs and reports are also published to discuss new technical concepts and developments, new applications of existing techniques. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the broad context of intelligent systems will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJISTA is indexed in:
IJISTA is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Lai, Edmund M-K., Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Diegel, Olaf, Lund University, Sweden
- Hasan, Syed Faraz, Massey University, New Zealand
- Kuang, Ye Chow, Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Marozzo, Fabrizio, University of Calabria, Italy
- Qin, Suntao, Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, China
Editorial Board Members
- Boongoen, Tossapon, Royal Thai Air Force Academy, Thailand
- Bright, Glen, University of Natal, South Africa
- Chen, Shyi-Ming, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Choi, Seung-Bok, Inha University, South Korea
- Demidenko, Serge N., Massey University, New Zealand
- Do, Yongtae, Daegu University, South Korea
- Fang, Clara, University of Hartford, USA
- Fedrowitz, Christian H., KUKA Schweissanlagen GmbH, Germany
- Ge, Shuzhi Sam, The National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Gupta, Madan M., University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Hou, Zeng Guang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Khalil, Wisama, IRCCyN (Institut de Recherche en Communication et Cybernetique de Nantes), France
- Kuhnert, Klaus-Dieter, Universitšt Siegen, Germany
- Li, Wei, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- Polycarpou, Marios, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Potgieter, Johan, Massey University, New Zealand
- Su, Chun Yi, Concordia University, Canada
- Wang, Ruili, Massey University, New Zealand
- Xu, Peter, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Yuan, Yong J., Southwest Jiaotong University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.