- Organisational design
- Strategy content
- Strategic processes
- Knowledge-based view of the firm
- Organisational learning
- Professional intellect
- Technology management
- Business and customer intelligence
More on this journal...
Leveraged intellect and its prime facilitator, technology, appear as key factors in the achievement of a competitive advantage for the firm. This demands the exploration of the nature of the corporation, the sources of its added value, and how it is embedded with other, co-dependent corporations in the environment.
The objective of the IJIE
is to bring together a selection of new perspectives that, focusing on intellect as a core resource in producing and delivering value, analyse the new strategies and the organisations that support them.Readership
Interested readers include:
- Chief Executive Officers, their advisors and strategy teams
- Corporate leaders with bottom-line responsibilities
- Management consultants
- Academic researchers
- Company presidents
- Libraries and information centres serving the needs of the above
IJIE publishes high-quality original papers and it is double blind peer-reviewed. It presents strategies, resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques, aimed to unfold key aspects related to intellect and service technologies, relevant for research and practice. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome as well as qualitative and quantitative studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics within the aims and scopes of the Journal are also considered.
More on permissions
IJIE is indexed in:
IJIE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Jain, Vipul, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Bueno Campos, Eduardo, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Salmador, M. Paz, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Spender, J.C., USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmed, Pervaiz K., Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Antonelli, Cristiano, University of Turin, Italy
- Bounfur, Ahmed, Univertsité Marne La Vallée, France
- Byosiere, Philippe, Doshisha University, Japan
- Chiu, Kuang-Hui, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- Colin, Jacques, Université de la Méditerranée, France
- Dagnino, Giovanni Battista, University of Catania, Italy
- Echevarría, Santiago García, Universidad de Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- Edvinsson, Leif, Lund University, Sweden
- Friel, Teresa L., Butler University, USA
- Gopinath M, Saji, Indian Institute of Management, India
- Ha, Sung Ho, Kyungpook National University (KNU), South Korea
- Harryson, Sigvald, Kalmar University, Sweden
- Henderson, Joan B., Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Javidan, Mansour, University of Calgary, Canada
- Khan, Shahadat, RMIT University, Australia
- Lechner, Christian, Groupe ESC Toulouse, France
- Lee-Kelley, Liz, Cranfield University, UK
- Luethge, Denise J., University of Michigan – Flint, USA
- Macharzina, Klaus, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Martinez, Veronica, Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge, UK
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Mouritsen, Jan, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Oviatt, Benjamin M., Georgia State University, USA
- Rainhart, Lang, Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
- Rukstad, Michael, Harvard Business School, USA
- Sahdev, Sunil, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India
- Salas, Vicente, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
- Savall, Henri, University of Lyon, France
- Senoo, Dai, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Themistocleous, Marinos, Brunel University, UK
- Vas, Alain, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Walsh, Steven T., University of New Mexico, USA
- Yuan, Benjamin J.C., National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.