- Computer aided modelling and simulation
- Structural analysis
- Kinematics and kinetics of vehicle systems, vehicles and their components; emphasis on rigid multi-body dynamics programs
- Coupled field problems, such as introducing flexible bodies in rigid body dynamics calculations
- Behaviour of alternative/concept vehicles
- Applied vehicle dynamics
- Applied control techniques
- Modelling of active safety systems
- Lean testing (i.e., how to minimise testing, yet maximise its impact)
- Testing techniques
- Test rigs
- Vehicle-road interaction
- Mathematical modelling and testing of ICE, hybrids and fuel-cells
- Conventional and alternative fuels
- Electronic engine controls
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJVSMT are to highlight the theoretical background of research and development problems relating to numerical analysis, modelling and testing of vehicles and vehicle components.ReadershipIJVSMT
provides a resource of information for the scientific and engineering community, both for those in industry and in academia who are developing and testing ground vehicles.ContentsIJVSMT
publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news.
More on permissions
IJVSMT is indexed in:
IJVSMT is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wideberg, Johan P., Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Castejón, Luis, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Lv, Chen, Cranfield University, UK
- Sandu, Corina, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Álvarez, Daniel, University of Oviedo, Spain
- Cheli, Federico, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Dahlberg, Erik, Scania, Sweden
- De Pont, John, TERNZ Ltd, New Zealand
- Devarakonda, Maruthi N., Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL), USA
- Els, Schalk, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Faris, Waleed F., International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Ferris, John, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- Gáspár, Péter, MTA SZTAKI, Hungary
- Gillespie, Thomas D., Mechanical Simulation Corporation, USA
- Jonasson, Mats, Volvo Car Corporation, Sweden
- Juhala, Matti, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Li, Bin, Concordia University, Canada
- Lidberg, Mathias R., Chalmers Tekniska Hgskola, Sweden
- Longoria, Raul G., University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Luque, Pablo, University of Oviedo, Spain
- Stratis, Kanarachos, Frederick Institute of Technology (FIT), Cyprus
- Sun, Guangyong, Hunan University, China
- Tönük, Ergin, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Taghavifar, Hamid, Urmia University, Iran
- Tartakovsky, Leonid, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Trigell, Annika Stensson, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.