- Information-based control systems
- Distributed and cooperative control systems
- Networked control systems (NCS)
- Wired and wireless networks
- Network control (admission/flow/congestion control, etc.)
- Network scheduling and bandwidth allocation
- Informatics in control and communication
- Cyber-physical systems (CPSs)
- Sensor and actuator networks
- Multi-agent systems
- Case studies and applications
More on this journal...
The main objectives of IJSCC are to form a vibrant international forum to report on the interdisciplinary developments of theoretical studies, modelling and design methods, computational algorithms and successful applications. Furthermore, it aims at establishing an effective channel of communication between systems engineers, control scientists and communication experts from industries, academe and research laboratories within this field. It particularly welcomes new theoretical results with practical applications.Readership
IJSCC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers working in the interdisciplinary field of systems, control and communications engineering to disseminate valuable knowledge and novel findings.Contents
IJSCC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, notes and commentaries. Special Issues devoted to important and timely topics in integrated control and communication systems will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJSCC is indexed in:
IJSCC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Pedrycz, Witold, University of Alberta, Canada
- Guo, Ge, Dalian Maritime University, China
- Castelano, Giovanna, University of Bari, Italy
- Ekel, Petr, Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Leung, Henry, University of Calgary, Canada
- Liu, Xiaodong, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Baillieul, John, Boston University, USA
- Chai, Tianyou, Northeastern University, China
- Chen, Hanfu, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), China
- Tarn, Tzyh Jong, Washington University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Chen, Jie, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Gao, Huijun, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Gomide, Fernando, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Guan, Xinping, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Gupta, Vijay, University of Notre Dame, USA
- Hirota, Kaoru, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Hristu-Varsakelis, Dimitris, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Jiang, Zhong-Ping, Polytechnic Institute of New York University, USA
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Koczy, Laszlo T., Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Lam, James, The University of Hong Kong, China
- Lian, Feng-Li, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Loia, Vincenzo, University of Salerno, Italy
- Mahmoud, Magdi S., King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Park, Ju Hyun, Yeungnam University, Republic of Korea
- Savkin, Andrey V., The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Su, Jianbo, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Teo, Kok Lay, Curtin University, Australia
- Wang, Hong, University of Manchester, UK
- Wang, Jun, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Wang, Wei, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Watada, Junzo, Waseda University, Japan
- Wong, Wing Shing, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Wu, Min, Central South University, China
- Yang, Guang-Hong, Northeastern University, China
- Yu, Wen, CINVESTAV-IPN (National Polytechnic Institute), Mexico
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.