- Allergy and immunopathology, antigen presentation, autoimmunity
- B cells, NK cells, NKT and T regulatory cells, cellular immunology
- Signal transduction, stem cells, T cell biology
- Cytokines, chemokines, inflammation
- Dendritic cells, diabetes
- Imaging at the molecular, cellular or whole animal level
- Immune responses to infectious diseases and viral infections
- Tumour immunology, immunogenetics and gene discovery, immunotherapy
- Innate immunity, in silico modelling, knockout/knock-in studies
- Lymphocyte activation and homing, lymphocyte differentiation and migration
- Mechanisms of cell death, molecular immunology, mucosal immunology SIG
- Plasmon resonance, protein crystallography
- The MHC and its interactions, tolerance, transplantation
- Vaccine development
- Veterinary immunology SIG
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJIS are to establish an effective channel of communication between scientists (in academic and non-academic institutions), policy makers, and all concerned with the complex role and importance of immunological inquiries for the benefit of human and animal well-being. It also aims to promote developments in the area of scientific resources ranging from engineering of new tools and R&D funding to education. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating global and ecological changes.Readership
IJIS provides a means to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, concerned with immunological issues in laboratories, relevant industries, governmental and non-governmental institutions, with their efforts to disseminate information and to learn from each other's workContents
IJIS publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, notes, commentaries, reports relating to technology and education, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to themes in vogue will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJIS is indexed in:
IJIS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
Editor in Chief
- Arneth, Borros, Institute of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiochemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Germany
- Aziz, Maria, Pri-Med Care Research and Development, USA
- Shams, Mohamed, Ministry of Health Oman Pharmacy Institute, Oman
Editorial Board Members
- Berzins, Stuart, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Brill, Aaron Bertrand (Randy), Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA
- Coggeshall, Mark, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, USA
- Cose, Stephen, University of Bristol, UK
- Das, Priti, SCB Medical College and Hospital, India
- Ferrera, Francesca, University of Genoa, Italy
- Gorelik, Eli, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Gorentla, Balachandra Kumar, Duke University Medical Center, USA
- Indiveri, Francesco, University of Genoa, Italy
- Isakov, Noah, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Kunkalla, Kranthi, University of Miami, USA
- Mahalingam, Marthandan, Catholic University of America, USA
- Mintern, Justine D., The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Australia
- Nanan, Ralph, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Phanse, Yashdeep, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Quinn, Anthony, University of Toledo, USA
- Rocha, Benedita, INSERM U591 Institut Necker, France
- Samineni, Sridhar, City of Hope, USA
- Satyaraj, Ebenezer, Nestle Research Center, USA
- Singh, Abinav Kumar, University of Texas Medical Branch, USA
- Sukumar, Neelima, Cornell University, USA
- Sykulev, Yuri, Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- Tundup, Smanla, University of Virginia, USA
- Woodland, Robert T., University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
- Zhang, Hong, Harvard University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.