- Governance of financial service companies
- Risk management
- Board effectiveness
- Customer service and development
- Financial regulation
- Technology and process efficiencies
- Data management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Modelling, model risk and model validation
- Portfolio management
- Financial markets
- Financial product innovation
- Financial law
More on this journal...
IJFSM publishes high quality original research papers and, when appropriate, literature surveys. It covers all aspects of financial services management worldwide, dealing with current practices as well as future prospects and developments. The journal is primarily interested in the financial sector|s structure, prospects, development and trends. It brings together and shares important information among expert writers and readers from different disciplines.
Bankers, financial executives, lawyers and accountants, academics and researchers, decision makers and managers within governmental and international financial institutions, and other professionals.Contents
IJFSM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJFSM is indexed in:
IJFSM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Barrutia, Jose Maria, Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibersitatea, Spain
- Kuo, Hsien-Chang, National Chi-Nan University, Taiwan
- Liao, Ziqi, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Wonglimpiyarat, Jarunee, Thammasat University, Thailand
Editorial Board Members
- Agiomirgianakis, George, Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Asteriou, Dimitrios, Oxford Brookes, UK
- Branson, Joël, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Ciurel, Violeta, Academy of Economic Sciences, Romania
- Essayyad, Musa, McNeese State University, USA
- Günther, Johann, Danube University Krems, Austria
- Gedeshy, Ilir, Center for Economic and Social Studies, Albania
- Ivanov, Stoyu I., San Jos State University, USA
- Joseph, Mathew, St. Mary's University, USA
- Jun, Minjoon, New Mexico State University, USA
- Karjaluoto, Heikki, University of Jyvskyl, Finland
- Khalfan, Abdulwahed, College of Business Studies, Kuwait
- Koenig, David R., Ductilibility, USA
- Lewis, Michael, Association for Payment Clearing Services (APACS), UK
- McLeod, Robert W., University of Alabama, USA
- Murinde, Victor, University of Birmingham, UK
- Mylonakis, Ioannis, Ministry of Finance, Greece
- Nielsen, Jorn Flohr, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Pilbeam, Keith, City University (London), UK
- Raad, Elias, Lebanese American University, Lebanon
- Regan, Tom H., University of South Carolina, USA
- Seco, Luis A., University of Toronto, Canada
- Statev, Statty, University for National and World Economy, Bulgaria
- Tripipatkul, Rachanee, Standard Chartered Nakornthon Bank Plc, Thailand
- Virlokx, Jacques, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Worthington, Steve, Monash University, Australia
- Yamamoto, Kiyoshi, Center for National University Finance and Management, Japan
- Zhu, Faye X., Rowan University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.