- Monetary economics
- Labour markets
- Industrial policy
- Central banking
- Commercial banks
- Exchange rates
- Open economy macroeconomics
- Finance and financial markets
- International trade
- Economic integration
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJEPEE
are to provide a global platform to facilitate communication between policy makers, academics, scholars, international economic organisations and consultants working on the issues of interest to newly emerging countries. Given a rapidly changing field, IJEPEE
encourages original scientific contributions on policy relevant analysis and articles which are empirical in nature, with emphasis on the application of modern economic theory and methods of quantitative analysis.Readership
IJEPEE provides a vehicle to help researchers and policy makers, experts working at international organisations, and academic institutions. The journal provides a forum for discussion of issues of interest to an international readership.Contents
IJEPEE publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and book reviews. The journal will regularly publish special issues.
IJEPEE is indexed in:
IJEPEE is listed in:
- Sergi, Bruno S., University of Messina, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Andreff, Wladimir, Université Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne, France
- Bhongmakapat, Teerana, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Chawluk, Antoni, University of Oxford, UK
- Chetvernina, Tatiana, State University Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Courakis, Anthony S., Permanent Delegation of Greece to the OECD, France
- Fuentes García, Fernando J., University of Córdoba, Spain
- Galgoczi, Bela, European Trade Union Institute, Belgium
- Högselius, Per, Lund University, Sweden
- Hashi, Iraj, Staffordshire University, UK
- Inotai, András, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Isachenko, Tatiana M., Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Russian Federation
- Kernohan, David, Middlesex University Business School, UK
- Limosani, Michele, University of Messina, Italy
- Mallick, Sushanta, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Matousek, Roman, University of Sussex, UK
- Navarra, Pietro, University of Messina, Italy
- O'Sullivan, Patrick, Grenoble School of Management, France
- Petrevski, Goran, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Radon, Jenik, Columbia University, USA
- Sawyer, W. Charles, Texas Christian University, USA
- Šević, Željko, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- Sengenberger, Werner, 7 Les Collines de Pitegny, France
- Soufani, Khaled, University of Cambridge, UK
- Stefanov, Stefan, New Bulgarian University, Bulgaria
- Sutela, Pekka, Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT), Finland
- Tikhomirov, Vladimir, UralSib Finance Corporation, Russian Federation
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, Eurasian Development Bank, Kazakhstan
- Walter, Ingo, New York University, USA
- Yakovlev, Andrei, State University - Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.