- Impact of pollutants on the environment and human health
- Ecosystem protection, restoration and recovery
- Risk of human illness in polluted areas
- Environmental and health risk assessment and management
- Analytical aspects of environmental and health monitoring
- Bioindicators, biomarkers and biosensors
- Food contamination, nutrigenomics
- Indoor pollution, workplaces and safety; professional risks and occupational exposure
- Sport, physical exercise and health
- Environment and health legislation and its implications for policy making
- Hormesis in environmental and health studies
- Chemometry and metrology
- Bioethical issues
- Corporate sustainability and social responsibility (CSSR)
- Sustainability and sustainable development
More on this journal...
IJENVH publishes original and review articles focusing on the different aspects of environmentally related health problems, covering both theoretical modelling and applied research: analytical monitoring of biological, chemical and physical contaminants; applied clinical studies; ecotoxicology and biomonitoring; environmental biosensors and biomarkers; ecosystem protection and management; environmental restoration and recovery; environmentally related diseases/pathologies; regulatory aspects and legislation; bioethical issues.Readership
Professionals, researchers, scholars and policy makers interested in the study of environment and health problems, including technology managers, engineering and business educators, academic institutions and all those involved in these topics.Contents
IJENVH publishes full original and review papers, short communications and mini-reviews, technical reports, case studies, book reviews, and notes commentaries and news. IJENVH also hosts Conference Proceedings and abstracts within its scope. All contributions may be freely submitted as well as called by invitation. The Editors strongly encourage suggestions and proposals for thematic special issues.
More on permissions
IJEnvH is indexed in:
IJEnvH is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Conti, Marcelo Enrique, Sapienza, Università di Roma, Italy
- Botrè, Francesco, Sapienza, Università di Roma, Italy
- Iavicoli, Ivo, University of Naples, Federico II, Italy
- Roses, Otmaro Enrique, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Salibian, Alfredo, Universidad Nacional de Luján, Argentina
- Simone, Cristina, University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Afonso, María dos Santos, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Albores, Arnulfo, Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados del IPN, Mexico
- Astel, Aleksander, Pomeranian Academy, Poland
- Calesini, Irene, Centro Salute Mentale ASL Roma G, Italy
- Corra, Lilian, International Society of Doctors for the Environment, ISDE, Argentina
- Finoia, Maria Grazia, Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (ISPRA), Italy
- Horvat, Milena, Jožef Stefan Institute , Slovenia
- Jiang, Yueming, Guangxi Medical University, China
- Matta, Elías Jorge, Universidad Nacional del Litoral (UNL), Argentina
- Mazzei, Franco, Sapienza, Università di Roma, Italy
- Mecozzi, Mauro, Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale (ISPRA), Italy
- Moshammer, Hanns, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- Nascarella, Marc A., Gradient, USA
- Pignata, María Luisa, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Plà, Rita R., Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica, Argentina
- Torres Sánchez, Rosa María, Centro de Tecnologia de Recursos Minerales y Ceramica, Argentina
- Tudino, Mabel B., University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Vásquez, Julio A., Universidad Católica del Norte, Chile
- Xu, Xiaohui, University of Florida, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.