- Cognitive science
- Information science
- Intelligence science
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine intelligence
- Human-machine cooperation
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Swarm intelligence and optimisation
- Computational intelligence
- Granular computing and cloud computing
- Integration of aspects of intelligence
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJCI are to establish an effective channel of communication between researchers, scientists, engineers and persons concerned with the progress of collaborative intelligence and to promote and coordinate developments in the field. The primary aim of the journal is to publish high-quality papers on new developments and progress with novel techniques and approaches in the theory and applications of collaborative intelligence.Readership
IJCI provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of collaborative intelligence and its constituent disciplines to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJCI publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics on collaborative intelligence will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJCI is indexed in:
IJCI is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Ding, Shifei, China University of Mining and Technology, China
Editorial Board Members
- Aamodt, Agnar, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Boongoen, Tossapon, Royal Thai Air Force Academy, Thailand
- Chen, Ke, University of Manchester, UK
- Dylla, Frank, University of Bremen, Germany
- Huang, Guang-Bin, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Jain, Vishal, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), India
- Leake, David, Indiana University Bloomington, USA
- Li, Lihua, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Milani, Alfredo, University of Perugia, Italy
- Neri, Filippo, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Pahariya, Yogesh, Technocrat Institute of Technology & Science, India
- Shi, Zhongzhi, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Si, Bailu, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Tseng, Vincent Shin-Mu, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Vadera, Sunil, University of Salford, UK
- Weng, Juyang, Michigan State University, USA
- Wu, Si, Beijing Normal University, China
- Yang, Qiang, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Yao, Yiyu, University of Regina, Canada
- Zhang, Tong, Rutgers University, USA
- Zhang, Yanchun, Victoria University, Australia
- Zhong, Ning, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Japan
- Zhou, Changle, Xiameng University, China
- Zhou, Zhihua, Nanjing University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.