| Editor in Chief: Dr. Giovanni Cerulli |
ISSN online: 1757-1189
ISSN print: 1757-1170
4 issues per year
IJCEE explores the intersection of economics, econometrics and computation. It investigates the application of recent computational techniques to all branches of economic modelling, both theoretical and empirical. IJCEE aims at an international and multidisciplinary standing, promoting rigorous quantitative examination of relevant economic issues and policy analyses. The journal’s research areas include computational economic modelling, computational econometrics and statistics and simulation methods. It is an internationally competitive, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to stimulating discussion at the forefront of economic and econometric research.
- Computational techniques applied to economic problems and policies
- Agent-based modelling
- Control and game theory
- General equilibrium models
- Optimisation methods
- Economic dynamics
- Software development and implementation
- Applied micro and macro econometrics
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Robustness and sensitivity analysis
- Bayesian econometrics
- Time series analysis and forecasting techniques
- Operational research methods with applications to economics
- Software development and implementation
More on this journal...
The objective of IJCEE is to publish articles of high quality dealing with the application of existing as well as new econometric techniques to a wide variety of problems in economics, covering topics in derivation, measurement, estimation, testing, interpretation etc. and to act as a forum to promote and foster discussion in these areasReadership
IJCEE provides a scientific vehicle for researchers, policy makers, and academic institutions. It will reach a broad audience of senior economists, consultants, analysts, modellers, managers and academics Contents
IJCEE invites and welcomes theoretical and applied papers, case studies, and special issues. The journal will also publish review papers and technical reports.
IJCEE is indexed in:
IJCEE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Cerulli, Giovanni, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - National Research Council, Italy
- Floros, Christos, Technological Educational Institute of Crete and Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Baum, Christopher F., Boston College, USA
- Cecconi, Federico, CNR - National Research Council, Italy
- Cook, Steve, Swansea University, UK
- Gallegati, Mauro, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy
- Tsounis, Nicholas, Technological Educational Institution of Western Macedonia and Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., Swansea University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Fantazzini, Dean, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation
- Gabriele, Roberto, University of Trento, Italy
- Gan, Christopher, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Gogas, Periklis, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Grant, Robert, Kingston University and St George's, University of London, UK
- Karagrigoriou, Alex, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Miceli, Augusta, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
- Milionis, Alexandros E., University of the Aegean, Greece
- Moreira, Ricardo Ramalhete, Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Pyka, Andreas, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Vlahvei, Aspasia, Technological Educational Institution of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Vortelinos, Dimitrios, University of Lincoln, UK
- Zelli, Roberto, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.