- Healthcare services/business, economics and ethics
- Healthcare sociology, insurance
- Culture, religion and health
- Human resources and education/training
- Innovations in healthcare
- E-medical records, healthcare information systems
- Infectious/chronic diseases
- Aging, ambulatory care
- Quality and patient safety
- Mental, environmental health
- Reproductive health
- Biomedical research
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJBHR are to establish an effective channel of communication between scientists (in academic and non-academic institutions), policy makers, and all concerned with the complex role and importance of behavioral and healthcare inquiries. It also aims to promote developments in the area of scientific resources ranging from engineering of new tools and R&D funding to education. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating global and ecological changes.Readership
IJBHR provides a means to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, concerned with behavioral and healthcare issues in laboratories, relevant industries, governmental and non-governmental institutions, with their efforts to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJBHR publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, notes, commentaries, reports relating to technology and education, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to themes in vogue will occasionally be published.
IJBHR is indexed in:
IJBHR is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Kantarelis, Demetri, Assumption College, USA
- Manolopoulos, Chistos, University of Patra, Greece
- Mirmirani, Sam, Bryant University, USA
- Pires, Guilherme D., University of Newcastle, Australia
- Teachout, Mark S., University of the Incarnate Word, USA
- Vemuri, S. Ram, Charles Darwin University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Anastasiou, Athanasios, University of Patra, Greece
- Asadoorian III, Malcolm O., Lynn University, USA
- Berry, Helen, University of Brighton, UK
- Das, Priti, SCB Medical College and Hospital, India
- De Marcellis-Warin, Nathalie, Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada
- Demediuk, Peter, Victoria University, Australia
- Hedge, Jerry W., Organizational Solutions Group, USA
- Laouisset, Djamel Eddine, Alhosn University, United Arab Emirates
- Solli, Rolf, Göteborg University, Sweden
- Villaverde, Sonia M.N., Lynn University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.