- Mathematical modelling of nonlinear phenomena
- Theories and general methods in nonlinear science
- Chaos and bifurcation
- Fractals and solitons
- Nonlinear control
- Nonlinear dynamical systems and complexity
- Computational methods and numerical simulations in nonlinear science
- Dynamics and numerical methods for nonlinear differential equations
- Theoretical and computational nonlinear fluid dynamics
- Related applications in materials/life/environmental/social and other areas of science
More on this journal...
IJANS provides an opportunity for interdisciplinary science research and a lively forum for the communication of original research. Its objective is the timely dissemination of original research work on applied nonlinear science and numerical calculations.Readership
The audience of IJANS consists of nonlinear scientists, researchers, computational scientists, applied mathematicians, physicists, engineers, chemists, biologists, statisticians, economists and graduate students.Contents
IJANS publishes original peer-reviewed papers, including research papers, comprehensive survey articles, conference reports and book reviews within the whole field of nonlinear science, and will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject. Special Issues devoted to important topics in nonlinear sciences and applications will occasionally be published.
IJANS is indexed in:
IJANS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Mendivil, Franklin, Acadia University, Canada
- La Torre, Davide, University of Milan, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, Rouen Business School, France
- Andres, Jan, Palacky University, Czech Republic
- Aouni, Belaid, Laurentian University, Canada
- Barnsley, Michael, Australian National University, Australia
- Berenguer Maldonado, Maria Isabel, University of Granada, Spain
- Cabrelli, Carlos, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Freiberg, Uta, Universität Siegen, Germany
- Gámez Domingo, Domingo, University of Granada, Spain
- Garralda-Guillem, Ana Isabel, University of Granada, Spain
- Harkin, Anthony, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Iacus, Stefano, University of Milan, Italy
- Igudesman, Konstantin, Kazan Federal University, Russian Federation
- Jung, Jae-Hun, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
- Khan, Taufiquar R., Clemson University, USA
- Kunze, Herb, University of Guelph, Canada
- Lévy-Véhel, Jacques, Ecole Centrale Paris, France
- Leśniak, Krzysztof, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland
- Mantica, Giorgio, Universita' dell'Insubria, Italy
- Masri, Hatem, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Privileggi, Fabio, Università del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro", Italy
- Radin, Michael A., Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Rohlf, Katrin, Ryerson University, Canada
- Ruiz Galán, Manuel, University of Granada, Spain
- Scalas, Enrico, Università del Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Trenchea, Catalin, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Vince, Andrew, University of Florida, USA
- Willms, Allan R., University of Guelph, Canada
- Yang, Xin-She, Middlesex University, UK
- Zaki, Rachad, Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.