- Applications in agriculture
- Organic farming
- Sustainable agriculture
- Big data applications in agriculture
- Branding for agriculture products
- Production innovation
- Community entrepreneurship
- Agro and rural tourism
- Marketing management
- Business model innovation
- Supply chain management
- E-marketing and e-commerce
- Globalisation agriculture
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJAITG is to highlight agricultural innovation and technology discovery. IJAITG aims to explore the relationships between agricultural innovation and technology for sustainable agriculture. The international dimension is emphasised to overcome cultural and national barriers, and to meet the needs raised by accelerating technological and ecological change and developments in global agriculture.
IJAITG is aimed at audiences interested in research in agricultural innovation and applications, including researchers, agriculture associations, universities, government organisations, companies and students.
IJAITG publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in agriculture innovation and agricultural technology management will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJAITG is indexed in:
IJAITG is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Lee, Tzong-Ru (Jiun-Shen), National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Ting, Kuan Chong, Zhejiang University, China
- Chien, Chun-Yu (Ivy), Asia University, Taiwan
- Wang, Ching-Yi, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
Regional Editors Asia
- Ganesh, Kothandapani, Mckinsey Inc. & Company, India
- Miyagawa, Hisashi, Kyoto University, Japan
Regional Editor Europe
- Svensson, Göran, Kristiana University College, Norway
Editorial Board Members
- Becker, Pamela Rae, Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Bina, Vladislav, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
- Brodowsky, Glen H., California State University San Marcos, USA
- Fabeiro, Carmen Padin, University of Vigo, Spain
- Filina-Dawidowicz, Ludmiła, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Poland
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- Habib, Md. Mamun, BRAC University, Bangladesh
- Hadiguna, Rika Ampuh, Andalas University, Indonesia
- Han, Doo Bong, Korea University, South Korea
- Hilletofth, Per, Jönköping University, Sweden
- Kess, Pekka, University of Oulu, Finland
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Koul, Saroj, OP Jindal Global University, India
- Lee, Jay, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Lin, Ku-Ho, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Lin, Rong-Shinn, National Ilan University, Taiwan
- Mirosa, Miranda, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Nermend, Kesra, University of Szczecin, Poland
- Oraveerakul, Kanisak, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Paliszkiewicz, Joanna Olga, Warsaw University of Life Science, Poland
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Seiter, Christian, Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Sinnarong, Nirote, Maejo University, Thailand
- Sriwattana, Sujinda, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Tang, Yonghong, Xiamen University, China
- Wei, Cheng-i, University of Maryland, USA
- Yueh, Hsiu-Ping, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Zerrillo, Philip C., Singapore Management University, Singapore
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.