- Business strategy
- Computing and information technologies
- Decision analysis, optimisation
- Environment, energy and natural resources
- Finance and risk management, revenue management
- Industrial engineering and human factors
- Marketing science
- Operations management
- Policy modelling and public sector OR
- Product development and management
- Service science
- Simulation and stochastic models
More on this journal...
AJMSA aims to provide a platform for coverage of the problems, interests and concerns of managers and to enable particularly discussion of multi-disciplinary and multi-paradigmatic approaches to scientific management Readership
AJMSA serves the Management Science community within and beyond the Asian region, including researchers, educators, practitioners and students.Contents
AJMSA publishes original, high-quality papers, review papers, case studies and notes. Special Issues devoted to important topics in management, especially in Asia, will occasionally be published.
AJMSA is indexed in:
AJMSA is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Xu, Chunhui, Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan
- Yin, Yong, Yamagata University, Japan
- Huang, Haijun, Beihang University, China
- Kijima, Kyoichi Jim, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Stecke, Kathryn E., University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Wang, Shuning, Tsinghua University, China
- Yasuda, Kazuhiko, Tohoku University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Chiu, Y. Stephen, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dong, Yanwen, Fukushima University, Japan
- Huang, Bo, HEC Paris, France
- Huang, Min, Northeastern University, China
- Kainuma, Yasutaka, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Kajihara, Yasuhiro, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Kaku, Ikou, Tokyo City University, Japan
- Lei, Ming, Peking University, China
- Liu, ChenGuang, Xi’an University of Technology, China
- Liu, Xianbing, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Japan
- Luo, Xiao, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Matsukawa, Hiroaki, Keio University, Japan
- Ng, Peggy, York University, Canada
- Noda, Hideo, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
- Putro, Utomo Sarjono, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
- Shahin, Arash, University of Isfahan, Iran
- Shiina, Takayuki, Chiba Institute of Technology, Japan
- Sun, Sunny Li, University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
- Supatgiat, Chonawee, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Tang, Jiafu, Northeastern University, China
- Wang, Hongwei, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Wang, Huiwen, Beihang University, China
- Wu, Fuke, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Wu, Sen, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Xu, Hua, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Yagi, Kyoko, Akita Prefectural University, Japan
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi, Tohoku University, Japan
- Zhang, Jiantong, Tongji University, China
- Zhu, Jianming, Central University of Finance and Economics, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.