- Geographic information systems
- Temporal systems, real-time systems
- Multimedia systems, techniques, simulation, database management
- Spatio-temporal data management and modelling
- Query languages, temporal and spatial data mining and data warehousing
- Mobile/nomadic computing, mobile systems, moving objects
- Pervasive and ubiquitous computing
- Hardware and software solutions for spatial, real-time and multimedia systems
- Real-time applications, intelligent transport
- E-technologies and mobile technologies
- Semantic information systems
- Human-computer interfaces
- Geomatics, spatial analysis, spatial decision aids
- Environmental sciences, regional development, natural resources management, etc.
- New generations of information systems
More on this journal...
Located at the confluence of related and rapidly advancing domains, IJSTMIS aims to provide a forum for disseminating original research and experiences in the expanding uses of computer science for spatial, temporal and multimedia studies as well as newly-emerging topics. Thereby, its objective is to be an effective channel of communication between academic and industrial researchers in these domains in which advances in both worlds are very closely coupled.Readership
IJSTMIS has a dual emphasis and serves as a common forum for frontline industrial developments as well as pioneering academic research. It provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of spatial, temporal and multimedia information systems, as well as emerging new topics, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJSTMIS publishes high quality original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in new generations of information systems will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJSTMIS is indexed in:
IJSTMIS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Jaziri, Wassim, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia and Sfax University, Tunisia
- Mainguenaud, Michel, INSA Rouen, France
Editorial Board Members
- Albdaiwi, Bader, Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Bajjali, William, University of Wisconsin – Superior, USA
- Belghith, Abdelfettah, University of Manouba, Tunisia
- Bouaziz, Rafik, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Chow, Chi-Yin, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Claramunt, Christophe, Naval Academy Research Institute, France
- Clementini, Eliseo, University of L’Aquila, Italy
- Delavar, Mahmoud Reza, University of Tehran, Iran
- Dong, Pinliang, University of North Texas, USA
- Duvallet, Claude, University of Le Havre, France
- Faiz, Sami, University of Jendouba, Tunisia
- Falquet, Gilles, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Fukuta, Naoki, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Huang, Helen, University of Queensland, Australia
- Joliveau, Thierry, Université Jean Monnet - Saint-Etienne, France
- Li, Xiang, East China Normal University, China
- Meng, Xiaolin, University of Nottingham, UK
- Millward, Hugh, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- O'Hare, Gregory, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Obermeyer, Nancy, Indiana State University, USA
- Pantazis, Dimos, TEI Athens, Greece
- Posegga, Joachim, University of Passau, Germany
- Roche, Stéphane, Université Laval, Canada
- Roussey, Catherine, Irstea/Cemagref, France
- Sedes, Florence, Université Paul Sabatier, France
- Smit, Julian, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Teller, Jacques, Université de Liège, Belgium
- Wachowicz, Monica, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Weber, Christiane, University of Strasbourg, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.