Inderscience pricing policy and conditions
We offer the following formats:
- Print only
- Online only (assuming one concurrent user) - for more than one user, please contact us for pricing details
- Print AND online (assuming one concurrent user) - for more than one user, please contact us for pricing details
- Online-only collections - contact us to request a quotation for access to the full journals collection, a subject sub-set, or a bespoke selection of journals online. Free online trials are also available.
For a summary of the changes along with the new titles added to our list over the last 12 months, please refer to our Changes to our title listing page.
All journals are published in English.
- Content via the Atypon platform at www.inderscienceonline.com
- Articles in HTML and PDF format
- Alternative authentication such as Shibboleth
- Perpetual access to paid-for content
- Complimentary access to 2 year back-files for current subscriptions until the subsequent 31st March
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Integration into your database using Open-URL or CrossRef links
- Digital preservation arrangements with CLOCKSS
- The full name and postal address of your institution (please note: online access is given directly to the institution, and not via subscription agents)
- The name, telephone number and email address of the designated contact person at your institution
- The IP ranges of the institution's network accessing the subscription.
Please also read through our site licence terms and conditions.
Institutions will receive access to two years' worth of back-files to the subsequent 31st March with a current subscription where available. For example, a 2018 subscription would include access to 2017 and 2016 until 31st March 2019. However, if the subscription is not renewed, institutions will retain access only to the purchased content. Back-files can be purchased separately via subscription; please contact us for further details.
Please contact us to order reprints.
Full pre-payment in the correct currency is required for all orders.
Cheque in US dollars US $ (or equivalent rate in Euro € or GBP £ sterling) made payable to Inderscience Enterprises Limited and sent to:
Inderscience Enterprises Limited
World Trade Center Building, II
29 Route de Pre-Bois
Case Postale 856
CH-1215 Geneve 15
Wire transfer in US dollars US $ (or equivalent rate in Euro € or GBP £ sterling). If you would like to pay by bank transfer please contact us.
Credit card payments can be made in US $, GBP £ or Euro €, using the Worldpay Pay By Link system, whereby we generate and email you a unique payment link to the secure Worldpay payment page. Please do not send us credit card details.
All print prices include standard delivery. For dispatch by airmail, please add the following fees:
2 issues p.a: US $ 25
4 issues p.a: US $ 50
6 issues p.a: US $ 62
8 issues p.a: US $ 74
12 issues p.a: US $ 99
16 issues p.a: US $ 124
If you have not received an issue, please first check our journals catalogue (XLS spreadsheet) to see if the issue has been published.
All claims for missing print issues should be made within four months of publication or date of order (whichever is later). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any claims for online content or requests for technical assistance should be sent to email@example.com
All orders are regarded as firm and subscription payments are not refundable after the first issue has been dispatched or online access has been activated.
Returns are provided at Inderscience Publishers' discretion, and will usually only be made if a journal is damaged or incorrectly supplied.