- Commercial/copyright law, consumer protection
- Creativity, innovativeness, cross-cultural comparisons
- Digital divide, digital rights management
- E-governance/government, e-service related law
- Electronic funds transfer, insurance
- Information ethics/literacy/privacy/sharing
- Innovation process management, technology innovation
- Intellectual property rights/trading, patent law
- International law/standards, national competitiveness
- Internet abuse
- Knowledge/technology management
- Knowledge sharing/trading
- National information infrastructure, security
- Social engineering/impact
- Technology/telecommunications law/policy
More on this journal...
The objective of the IJTPL is to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of technologies in society. It also aims to promote and share technology policy and law in the fields of science and technology, political science, informatics, sociology and economics. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating global technological, social and economical changes.
Professionals, policy-makers, government officers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT, business and commerce.Contents
IJTPL publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes and commentaries. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJTPL is indexed in:
IJTPL is listed in:
- Eldon Y. Li, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
Editor in Chief
- Selvadurai, Niloufer, Macquarie University, Australia
- Kelly, Shannon, Macquarie University, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Arun, Thankom Gopinath, The University of Manchester, UK
- Backhouse, James, London School of Economics, UK
- Berman, Paul Schiff, University of Connecticut, USA
- Björnsson, Hans, Stanford University, USA
- Bowie, Nolan, Harvard University, USA
- Bruce, Thomas R., Cornell University, USA
- Camp, L. Jean, Harvard University, USA
- Carr, Chris, California Polytechnic State University, USA
- Chen, Houn-Gee, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Christie, Andrew, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Clark, Eugene, Griffith University, Australia
- Davison, Mark, Monash University, Australia
- Denning, Dorothy, Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Edwards, Paul N., University of Michigan, USA
- Fitzgerald, Anne, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Fong, Jerry G., National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Gillies, Peter, Macquarie University, Australia
- Gold, Richard E., McGill University, Canada
- Greenleaf, Graham, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Jones, Faye, University of the Pacific, USA
- Klein, Gary, University of Colorado, USA
- Lee, Matthew, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Liu, Kung-Chung, Academia Sinica - General, Taiwan
- Liu, Paul Chang Bin, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Lu, Shey-Shi, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Müller, Jürgen, Berlin School of Economics, Germany
- Mao, Chi-Kuo, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Mechling, Jerry, Harvard University, USA
- Monotti, Ann, Monash University, Australia
- Obi, Toshio, Waseda University, Japan
- Owens, Richard C., Canada
- Paté-Cornell, M. Elisabeth, Stanford University, USA
- Peng, Shin-yi, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Puri, Kamal, University of Queensland, Australia
- Radin, Margaret-Jane, The University of Michigan Law School, USA
- Rice, Mitchell F., Texas A&M University, USA
- Richardson, Megan, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Rossi, James E., Florida State University, USA
- Rotenberg, Marc, Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), USA
- Seely, Bruce E., Michigan Technological University, USA
- Sibley, Edgar H., George Mason University, USA
- Sobel, Richard, Harvard University, USA
- Sobol, Marion G., Southern Methodist University, USA
- Wen, Jordan Chao-tung, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Winn, Jane K., University of Washington, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.