- Commercial/copyright law, consumer protection
- Creativity, innovativeness, cross-cultural comparisons
- Digital divide, digital rights management
- E-governance/government, e-service related law
- Electronic funds transfer, insurance
- Information ethics/literacy/privacy/sharing
- Innovation process management, technology innovation
- Intellectual property rights/trading, patent law
- International law/standards, national competitiveness
- Internet abuse
- Knowledge/technology management
- Knowledge sharing/trading
- National information infrastructure, security
- Social engineering/impact
- Technology/telecommunications law/policy
More on this journal...
The objective of the IJTPL is to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of technologies in society. It also aims to promote and share technology policy and law in the fields of science and technology, political science, informatics, sociology and economics. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating global technological, social and economical changes.
Professionals, policy-makers, government officers, academics, researchers, and managers in IT, business and commerce.Contents
IJTPL publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes and commentaries. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues and publications are welcome.
Browse issuesVol. 1
IJTPL is indexed in:
IJTPL is listed in:
- Li, Eldon Y., California Polytechnic State University, USA
Editor in Chief
- Selvadurai, Niloufer, Macquarie University, Australia
- Kelly, Shannon, Macquarie University, Australia
- Arun, Thankom Gopinath, The University of Manchester, UK
- Backhouse, James, London School of Economics, UK
- Berman, Paul Schiff, University of Connecticut, USA
- Björnsson, Hans, Stanford University, USA
- Bowie, Nolan, Harvard University, USA
- Bruce, Thomas R., Cornell University, USA
- Camp, L. Jean, Harvard University, USA
- Carr, Chris, California Polytechnic State University, USA
- Chen, Houn-Gee, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Christie, Andrew, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Clark, Eugene, Griffith University, Australia
- Davison, Mark, Monash University, Australia
- Denning, Dorothy, Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Edwards, Paul N., University of Michigan, USA
- Field Jr., Thomas G., Franklin Pierce Law Center, USA
- Fitzgerald, Anne, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Fong, Jerry G., National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Gillies, Peter, Macquarie University, Australia
- Gold, Richard E., McGill University, Canada
- Greenleaf, Graham, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Jones, Faye, University of the Pacific, USA
- Klein, Gary, University of Colorado, USA
- Lee, Matthew, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Liu, Kung-Chung, Academia Sinica - General, Taiwan
- Liu, Paul Chang Bin, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Lu, Shey-Shi, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Müller, Jürgen, Berlin School of Economics, Germany
- Mao, Chi-Kuo, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Mechling, Jerry, Harvard University, USA
- Monotti, Ann, Monash University, Australia
- Obi, Toshio, Waseda University, Japan
- Owens, Richard C., Canada
- Paté-Cornell, M. Elisabeth, Stanford University, USA
- Peng, Shin-yi, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Puri, Kamal, University of Queensland, Australia
- Radin, Margaret-Jane, The University of Michigan Law School, USA
- Rice, Mitchell F., Texas A&M University, USA
- Richardson, Megan, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Rossi, James E., Florida State University, USA
- Rotenberg, Marc, Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), USA
- Seely, Bruce E., Michigan Technological University, USA
- Sibley, Edgar H., George Mason University, USA
- Sobel, Richard, Harvard University, USA
- Sobol, Marion G., Southern Methodist University, USA
- Wen, Jordan Chao-tung, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Winn, Jane K., University of Washington, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Dr. Niloufer Selvadurai (niloufer.selvaduraimq.edu.au).