| Editor in Chief: Prof. P. Venkata Krishna |
ISSN online: 2052-2010
ISSN print: 2052-2002
4 issues per year
Smart grid and green communications (SGGC) focus on promoting new ideas that support the development of computing and communication systems. Smart grids are expected to meet the challenges of demand and supply of power, energy management and secure communications. SGGC bring data communications and utility systems together to establish effective energy delivery networks with a focus on enabling new products, services and technologies. IJSGGC highlights cutting-edge research and development of new strategies, techniques and technologies for developing smart grid systems.
- Integration and interconnection issues
- Distributed architectures
- Design of efficient media access methods
- Routing and bandwidth issues
- Tools and techniques for development
- Cloud-assisted smart grid architectures and development
- Information systems development and green IT solutions
- Internet-centric smart grid solutions
- Consumer electronics
- Renewable energy
- Energy and sustainability
- Simulation/test bed analysis and performance issues
More on this journal...
The main objectives of IJSGGC are to promote and coordinate research and development issues in smart grid systems with a focus on effective energy delivery networks. The journal aims to create a platform for global leaders, researchers, academicians and professionals around world to share their contributions and help each other in highlighting various approaches for development of smart grid systems and their application. The global dimension is emphasised to bridge the gap between various service providers around the globe and to meet the challenges and demands of energy management and utility systems.Readership
IJSGGC provides a platform to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of energy management, ICT, power systems, engineering and education to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJSGGC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in smart grid and related networks will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJSGGC is indexed in:
IJSGGC is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Venkata Krishna, P., SPM University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Ariwa, Ezendu, Bedfordshire University, UK
- Batten, Lynn, Deakin University , Australia
- Chakka, Ram, Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), India
- Chau, Nguyen Hai, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Chen, Chi-Yuan, National Dong Hwa University , Taiwan
- Do, Tien Van, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Gopalan, N.P., National Institute of Technology, India
- Kothari, D. P., J B Group of Institutions , India
- Kumar, Sathish A.P., Coastal Carolina University, USA
- Lim, Hyotaek, Dongseo University, South Korea
- Thang, Huynh Quyet, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Wang, Jinting, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Yenduri, Sumanth, Columbus State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.