- Network forms of organisations including inter-/intra-organisational networks
- Formal/informal networks incl. inter-personal networks
- Community, social, communication networks
- Networks in collaboration/competition
- Networks in science, technology studies
- Networks between industry/academia
- Networks in learning across institutional/disciplinary/geographical boundaries
- Global/local innovation networks, regional collaborative clusters, inter-firm networks
- Virtual networks, network theory applied to virtual organisations
- Organisations with changing/unclear boundaries
- Decentralised/more centrally coordinated networks and virtual organisations
- Management of dispersed project teams
- Network analysis methodology, incl. social network analysis, graph theory
- Virtual organisation/media use in developing countries
- Enterprise integration
More on this journal...
The objective of IJNVO is to further the development of this dynamic, innovative and global topic.Readership
IJNVO aims to establish channels of communication between relevant academics and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and investment institutions.Contents
IJNVO publishes: original papers; review papers; case studies; conferences reports; relevant technology and management reports and news, book reviews and notes. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
More on permissions
IJNVO is indexed in:
IJNVO is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wickramasinghe, Nilmini, Epworth HealthCare and Deakin University, Australia
- Bali, Rajeev, Independent Consultant, UK
- Seitz, Juergen, DHBW Heidenheim, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- al-Qirim, Nabeel, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
- Carlsson, Christer, Abo Akademi University, Finland
- Correa, Francisco Aguado, University of Huelva, Spain
- Davey, William, RMIT University, Australia
- Dwivedi, Ashish, University of Hull, UK
- Goldberg, Steve, INET International Inc., Canada
- Hampe, J. Felix, University of South Australia and University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
- Herrmann, Peter, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU Trondheim), Norway
- Hughes, Martin, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Naguib, Raouf, BIOCORE Research & Consultancy International, UK
- Nguyen, Quynh T., BIOCORE International Research and Consultancy Ltd, UK
- Pedersen, Mogens Kuehn, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Perlusz, Stefano, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Rutkowski, Ann, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Saito, Murako, Waseda University, Japan
- Sloane, Elliot, Drexel University, USA
- Spanjers, Ronald, Catharina Hospital & Tilburg University, Netherlands
- Swan, Jackie, University of Warwick, UK
- Tatnall, Arthur, Victoria University, Australia
- Terra da Silva, Marcia, University of San Paulo, Brazil
- Troshani, Indrit, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Vogel, Douglas R., City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Win, Khin Than, University of Wollongong, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.