| Editor in Chief: Prof. Farid Naït-Abdesselam|
ISSN online: 2048-2183
ISSN print: 2048-2175
4 issues per year
IJNS publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed research contributions on the emerging science of networks and its ever-increasing applications. IJNS examines both theoretical and applied aspects of network science, covering (but not limited to) biological, ecological, neural, communication, social and economic, cognitive and semantic, technological, and computer networks, as well as various research approaches/paradigms of network science. IJNS welcomes submissions dealing with important practical problems such as the interpretation and prediction of reliability, security, survivability, stability and phase transitions of complex networks.
- Computer and telecommunication networks
- Swarm intelligence and bio-inspired networks
- Unmanned aerial vehicles and collective networks
- Smart, wireless and sensor networks
- Internet of Things and social networks
- Network data, abstraction, representation and visualis ation
- Games on networks, evolutionary games on networks
- Graph-theoretic foundations of networks
- Dependence analysis and modelling
- Evolution of complex networks
- Network approaches to big data science
- Network reliability, security, survivability, stability and phase transitions
- Statistical theory of networks
- Temporal, dynamic, spatial and spatiotemporal networks
- Communication networks of organisms
More on this journal...
The objective of IJNS is to provide a cross-disciplinary peer-reviewed platform for researchers to report their original contributions to network science and its increasing applications in various disciplines of science, engineering and management.
The audience of IJNS consists of scientists, engineers, graduate students and policy makers who are interested in the theory and applications of network science.Contents
IJNS publishes peer-reviewed original research articles, short communications, reviews and mini-reviews on network science and its applications. Cross-disciplinary, inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary contributions are particularly welcome. Special Issues devoted to specific topics within the scope of the journal will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJNS is indexed in:
IJNS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Naït-Abdesselam, Farid, University of Paris Descartes, France
Editorial Board Members
- Ben-Othmane, Lotfi, Iowa State University, USA
- Djahel, Soufiène, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Guan, Yong, Iowa State University, USA
- Gupta, B.B., National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
- Hu, Jiankun, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Krings, Axel W., University of Idaho, USA
- Meghanathan, Natarajan, Jackson State University, USA
- Obaidat, Mohammad S., Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
- Rachedi, Abderrezak, University Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, France
- Rehmani, Mubashir Husain, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Sheldon, Frederick, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Tari, Zahir, RMIT University, Australia
- Zeadally, Sherali, University of Kentucky, USA
- Zhang, Qingpeng, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.