| Editor in Chief: Dr. M.A. Dorgham |
ISSN online: 2048-2183
ISSN print: 2048-2175
4 issues per year
IJNS publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed research contributions on the emerging science of networks and its ever-increasing applications. IJNS examines both theoretical and applied aspects of network science, covering (but not limited to) biological, ecological, neural, communication, social and economic, cognitive and semantic, technological, and computer networks, as well as various research approaches/paradigms of network science. IJNS welcomes submissions dealing with important practical problems such as the interpretation and prediction of reliability, security, survivability, stability and phase transitions of complex networks.
- Biological and ecological networks
- Brain, neural, cognitive and semantic networks
- Communication networks of organisms
- Computer and telecommunication networks
- Dependence analysis and modelling
- Evolution of complex networks
- Social, financial and economic networks
- Games on networks, evolutionary games on networks
- Gene regulatory, protein interaction and metabolic networks
- Graph-theoretic foundations of networks
- Network approaches to big data science
- Network data, abstraction, representation and visualisation
- Network reliability, security, survivability, stability and phase transitions
- Statistical theory of networks
- Temporal, dynamic, spatial and spatiotemporal networks
More on this journal...
The objective of IJNS is to provide a cross-disciplinary peer-reviewed platform for researchers to report their original contributions to network science and its increasing applications in various disciplines of science, engineering and management.
The audience of IJNS consists of scientists, engineers, graduate students and policy-makers who are interested in the theory and applications of network science.Contents
IJNS publishes peer-reviewed original research articles, short communications, reviews and mini-reviews on network science and its applications. Cross-disciplinary, inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary contributions are particularly welcome. Special Issues devoted to specific topics within the scope of the journal will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJNS is indexed in:
IJNS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Cao, Zhigang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Ellison, Aaron M., Harvard University, USA
- Krings, Axel W., University of Idaho , USA
- Millar, Richard, Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Sheldon, Frederick, Oak Ridge National Laboratory , USA
- Yang, Liexun, National Science Foundation of China , China
- Zhang, Qingpeng, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.