- Micro, meso or macro migration
- Construction, health, environmental and/or transport issues
- Economic issues
- Social issues
- Political, historical, medical and/or demographic issues
- Planning issues relating to residential mobility
- Internal and international migration
- Links between migration and residential mobility
- Residential mobility and job changes
- Law of migration and residential mobility
- Housing changes and housing upgrades
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJMRM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of migration and residential mobility in modern society. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of resource allocation in the process of migration and residential mobility, bridging the divide between the two. Originality and representativeness are emphasised in order to meet the needs of accelerating social, scientific and technological change and changes in the global economy from the breakthrough point of migration and residential mobility.Readership
IJMRM readership consists of academic institutions, professors, researchers, graduate students, political institutions, professionals, business executives, and executives of local and international organisations.Contents
IJMRM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, research reports and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in IJMRM will occasionally be published.
IJMRM is indexed in:
IJMRM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Guan, Ming, Xuchang University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Antonopoulos, Georgios A., Teesside University, UK
- Aydede, Yigit, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, Washington and Lee University, USA
- Han, Bingxue, Xuchang University, China
- Kazantsev, Nikolay, National Research University, Russian Federation
- Khawaja, Marwan, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Mortensen, Dale, Northwestern University, USA
- Rajović, Goran, College of Textile Design, Technology and Management, Serbia
- Schiff, Maurice, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), Germany
- Schneider, Henrique, Swiss Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, Switzerland
- Shi, Qinghua, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Yan, Zhijie, Peking University, China
- Yep, Winnie, Oxford University, UK
- Zhang, Xiaobo, International Food Policy Research Institute, USA
- Zhu, Yimin, Florida International University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.