- Smart grid/big data analytics
- Cloud computing/dependable and secure computing/internet computing/mobile computing
- Internet of things/green technologies
- Cryptography and network security/cyber-physical systems/industrial cybersecurity/security of SCADA
- Ubiquitous computing and communication/broadband technology
- Aeronautical telecommunications networks/SDN
- Wireless sensor networks/meshed mobile communication networks/5G/LTE
- Smart connection factories/manufacturing/industrial electronics
- Robotics and automation/engineering standards/frugal innovation
- Medical technology/intelligent transportation technology
- Photonics technology/optics/laser
- Imaging and spectroscopy/computational electromagnetic
- Machine learning/modelling and simulation/computational biology
- Applied PDE, difference equations, stochastic process, queuing, Dijkstra algorithm applied to technologies
More on this journal...
The objective of IJHT is to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the application of information and communications technologies to address humanitarian challenges by providing solutions to create a better quality of life for people around the world.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, policy makers and others in the field.Contents
IJHT publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies pertaining to all aspects of humanitarian applications of technology. The journal also features special issues on various topics on humanitarian technology.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJHT is indexed in:
IJHT is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Musa, Sarhan M., Prairie View A&M University, USA
- Kalutarage, Harsha Kumara, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Wang, Jie, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA
- Bartay, Greg, Pearland Independent School District, USA
- Musa, Osama M., Ashland Inc., USA
- Turgeon, Jean, Avaya, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Abdelouahed, Sabri My, Facult des sciences Dhar El mahraz, Morocco
- Adi, Wael, Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany
- Baruah, Pallav Kumar, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, India
- Birajdar, Gunvant Achutrao, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, India
- Calafate, Carlos, Technical University of Valencia, Spain
- Chen, Joy Iong-Zong, Dayeh University, Taiwan
- Choudhury, Pankaj Kumar, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
- Chung, Ping-Tsai, Long Island University, USA
- Fleury, Anthony, Mines Douai, France
- Ganchev, Ivan, University of Limerick and University of Plovdiv "Paisii Hilendarski", Ireland
- Garcia-Clemente, Felix Jesus, Universidad de Murcia, Spain
- Gasior, Dariusz, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Jin, Jingwen, Caterpillar Inc., USA
- Joshi, Sudhanshu, Doon University, India
- Kopparapu, Sunil Kumar, TCS Innovation Labs Mumbai, India
- Lee, Kevin, Murdoch University, Australia
- Meedeniya, Dulani, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- Moorning, Kimberlee, City University of New York, USA
- Narasimhan, Padmanesan, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Olatunji, Sunday Olusanya, University Of Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Papakostas, George, Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology, Greece
- Rajchakit, Grienggrai, Maejo University, Thailand
- Rajkumar, M. Valan, Gnanamani College of Technology, India
- Rizvi, Syed, Penn State University, USA
- Saha, Sriparna, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India
- Shayib, Mohammed A., Lone Star College Cy-Fair, USA
- Sherly, Elizabeth, IIITM-K, India
- Usta, Fuat, Düzce University, Turkey
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.