- International constitutional law
- International human rights protection
- Comparative constitutional law
- Constitutional theory and policy
- Theory of rights
- Philosophy of rights
- Globalisation and governance
- Constitutional rights, constitutional freedoms
- Methodology of law
- Constitutional politics
- EU constitutionalisation
- Migration and multiculturalism
- Democratic deficit theory
- Political parties and elections
- Digital participation, e-democracy, e-governance
More on this journal...
In a multicultural and globalised era, IJHRCS aims to provide for the international academic audience a forum for a fruitful, ongoing and updated dialogue on the contours of modern constitutionalism by bringing together theory and praxis. Thus one the main objectives of the journal is to establish the communication between academics and policy makers, researchers and legal practitioners as well as politicians.Readership
IJHRCS provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers, legal practitioners, law students, politicians and the judiciary working in the fields of human rights theory and protection and constitutional studies to disseminate information, innovative argumentation and updated academic knowledge.Contents
IJHRCS publishes original papers, conference reports, jurisprudence, book reviews, notes and commentaries. Special issues devoted to important topics of human rights and constitutional studies will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 1
IJHRCS is indexed in:
IJHRCS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Akrivopoulou, Christina M., Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Fournier, Knut, CompetitionRx, UK
- Garipidis, Nicolaos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Regional Editor Asia
- Sinha, Manoj Kumar, WB National University of Juridical Sciences, India
Regional Editor Eastern Europe
- Drzewicka, Bożena, Ateneum-University in Gdansk, Poland
Regional Editor Latin America
- Korstanje, Maximiliano E., University of Palermo, Argentina
Regional Editors North America
- Oklopcic, Zoran, Carleton University, Canada
- Skoll, Geoffrey R., Buffalo State College, USA
- Ruggeri, Antonio, Università degli Studi di Messina, Italy
- Symeonides, Symeon C., Willamette University, USA
- Andrade, Norberto Nuno Gomes de, European University Institute, Italy
- Bielenia-Grajewska, Magdalena, University of Gdansk, Poland
- Bilchitz, David, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Boersema, David, Pacific University, USA
- Brottes, Jérémy, Luxembourg
- Contartese, Cristina, University of Bologna, Italy
- Dimitropoulos, Georgios, European Public Law Organization, Greece
- Escudé, Carlos, Argentine National Council of Scientific Research (CONICET) and "Marshall T. Meyer" Latin American Rabbinical Seminary, Argentina
- Gaballo, Viviana, University of Macerata, Italy
- Hai-Jew, Shalin, Kansas State University, USA
- Johnstone, Rachael Lorna, University of Akureyri, Iceland
- Köse, Melike Akkaraca, Istanbul Kültür University, Turkey
- Karayianni, Christiana, Frederick University Cyprus, Cyprus
- Koutnatzis, Stylianos-Ioannis G., Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Kumar, C. Raj, O.P. Jindal Global University, India
- Meix, Pablo, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Nehmelman, Remco, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Papadopoulou, Lina, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Quinlan, Tara Lai, King’s College London, UK
- Rezzouk-Hammachi, Vincent, Université du Mans, France
- Romanin Jacur, Francesca, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Roper, Steven D., Eastern Illinois University, USA
- Sgueo, Gianluca, University of Viterbo "La Tuscia", Italy
- Su, Shumin, Beijing International Studies University, China
- Temel, Bülent, Southern New Hampshire University and Atilim University, Turkey
- Torres, Ivan Pincheira, University of Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Weilert, A. Katarina, Forschungsstätte der Evangelischen Studiengemeinschaft e.V., Germany
- Yasuaki, Onuma, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Zafiropoulos, Kostas, University of Macedonia, Greece
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.