| Editor in Chief: Dr. Daniel Berman |
ISSN online: 2056-9505
ISSN print: 2056-9491
4 issues per year
IJHP serves as a forum for interdisciplinary discussion of leading issues in healthcare law, medicine and health policy. Emphasis is placed on issues such as legislative and regulatory environments, and plans and actions that are undertaken by organisations and agencies to achieve specific healthcare goals within society. This perspective is reflective of the broad range of efforts to advance the public's health.
- Healthcare financing
- Healthcare delivery
- Healthcare organisation
- Healthcare safety
- Healthcare insurance
- Healthcare workforce issues
- Healthcare quality
- Healthcare equity
- Global health policy
- Medical research
- Public health programmes
- Health promotion and disease prevention policy
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJHP are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of healthcare policy. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of healthcare policy. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome national, regional and organisational barriers and to meet the needs of a constantly changing healthcare environment.Readership
IJHP provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of healthcare policy to disseminate information and to learn from each other's workContents
IJHP publishes original papers, unsolicited manuscripts, symposium-based pieces, review papers, case studies and book reviews. Special issues devoted to important topics in healthcare policy will occasionally be published. The journal invites individuals, practitioners, academicians, and all others who have an interest in healthcare to submit manuscripts.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJHP is indexed in:
IJHP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Berman, Daniel, Walden University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Aboul-Enein, Faisal H., Walden University, USA
- De Caro, Walter, Sapienza University of Rome and Nursing Association of Rome and Lazio (CNAI), Italy
- Forbes III, Thompson H., Vidant Medical Center, USA
- Malate, Orlando, Northshore University Healthsystem, USA
- Ngu, Pascaline Mankah, Rehabilitation Haven, Nigeria
- Young, Anthony Fennell, Chamberlain College of Nursing, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.