- Artificial organs
- Biomechanical systems
- Cell mechanics
- Tissue engineering
- Mass and heat transfer
- Blood vessels
- Design of biosystems
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJECB is to provide an effective forum for researchers from around the world to publish their new and innovative work in biomechanics. It also emphasises the importance of different approaches (experiments/clinical work, modelling and theory) to solve the complex modern issues faced by biomechanicians.Readership
The readership of IJECB varies from biomechanics researchers to professionals, academics and scholars. The journal should be of interest essentially to anyone involved in biomechanics.Contents
IJECB publishes original research papers and review articles as well as research notes. Research papers are full-length manuscripts. Review articles provide a fairly comprehensive review of state-of-the-art or up-to-date coverage of a certain topic of interest. Research notes are short communications or technical briefs. In addition, Special Issues will be published from time to time. Such issues typically represent conference or symposium proceedings, or contributions gathered by invited Guest Editors from experts in their particular specialism.
More on permissions
IJECB is indexed in:
IJECB is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Tomar, Vikas, Purdue University, USA
- Dubey, Devendra K., Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi, India
- Rahbar, Nima, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Ren, Xuejun (James), Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Sutradhar, Alok, Ohio State University, USA
- Zavattieri, Pablo, Purdue University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Avanzini, Andrea, Università degli Studi di Brescia, Italy
- Baek, Seungik, Michigan State University, USA
- David, Tim, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- DeCoster, Thomas, University of New Mexico, USA
- Doblaré, Manuel, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Gan, Rong Z., University of Oklahoma, USA
- Goswami, Tarun, Wright State University, USA
- Lagrée, Pierre-Yves, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Liao, Donghua, Aalborg Hospital, Aarhus University Hospital Mech-Sense, Denmark
- Lovald, Scott, Satyrne Biotechnologies Corp., USA
- Lu, Tung-Wu, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Steele, Brooke N., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and NC State University, USA
- Thelen, Darryl G., University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Tong, Jie, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Van Dommelen, Johannes A.W., Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Verdonck, Pascal, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium
- Vora, Anand M., Northwestern University, USA
- Wan, Kai-tak, Northeastern University, USA
- Yahia, L'Hocine, École Polytechnique Montréal, USA
- Zhang, Li-Qun, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.